lol irish joke of the day hahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an american golfer hooked his ball into the woods,loooking for his ball he found a lepracon,hahahah,mt nly no in ireland they se a lot of things ahahaha,amased and horrified sprincled water on his or maybe it was a her and he is not telling us the hole story,hahahaha,the guy is american,hahah,im afaid i hit yu with my golf balll,o ,i see the lepracon says you got me free and sqaue youhave three wishes my freind,no i want nothing xplains the golfer,but the leprocon in his widom grants him 3,wishes, a great golf game,all the money he could want,and a fantastic YES, hahahah sex life,DANG.you d think iwas SHREK,hahahahaha,green ,hahahahah,well again the man was playing golf aa bong again,but the leprocan was witing,hahaha,only in ireland this could happen,hahahah,twas me tht made you hit it here again,hows thegolf game great he replies,i am famous now,hows the money situation,fine the golfer says,when i reach into my pocket,moneyyyyyyyyy,when ever ineed it,and the sex life,hahahha,golfer blushes and says FINE,leprocon says cmon cmon i want to no if i did a good job,golfer blushing even more once maybe twice a week,hhahah,oops the leprocan says thts all once or twice a week,well,says the golfer,i figure thts not bad for a catholic priest,in a small perish hahahaha

Only Gyco!!!! :lordhelpme: LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ROFL!! Gyco, I have to save it for my hubby, he'll love it!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
      X