modders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modders

vladers where are you,i miss or ive missed your posts,and anyone else who is Trying to mod,dont get lost,stopping and drinkng moderatly are the same,but we somtimes get lost,tht somtimes is why we like people who totaly stop have to kik our feet up.like the song in star trek,hahha,go where no women or man have gone b4,hahahaha.gyco s a joker today,and a scared one,ive been wolowing in my self pitty to long,the people around me,here,dont understand,you folks have an understanding,and if thtmeans anything,i hope it helps,danggg,maybe i started a thread hahahah gyco love you all

modders

I'm still here for you Gyco - just been busy at work and entertaining, LOL!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

modders

Gyco,
      To me the scariest thing about getting lost is to quit coming here. I think everyone needs to keep coming back whether it's to share or read about others. It helps us all to know that we're not alone. And it helps us to stay on the right path. I know when I quit coming back after my first attempt at moderating, I did very poorly. Verbalized I was modding, told hubby and a couple of friends and tried to work the program on my own (completely on my own). Just didn't work without the support of folks here.
      I like your laugh Gyco...always fun to read your posts. Take care and give that wife of yours a big hug!
      "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

modders

thts y i did the thread inew you were tired hahah love you both gyco is hiiiii on life finally after months somthing will be done about this pain in my scumptuosly body hahahah gyco

Comment

modders

thnx eve

Comment

modders

Gyco, this is a safe place to be either happy OR sad! It seems like you have 2 sorts of pain physical and emotional. Did you say you are going to get the shoulder sorted now? I hope so. We cant help with that but I think we can help with the emotional pain.
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

modders

been loaded many times but i do feel im high on life rt now hopefully the buiding wont fall on me tuesday,and tht id thro itin oct2608 i stopped for 10 months and started modding it is up to me to control or not use and with all of you it seems to have helped thnx gyco it would of been a year tomorrow

Comment

modders

you already have startng

Comment

modders

sorry if im emotional rt now my fam is going thro a hell of sort,my daughter and fiance split,on a lie.my son and his lay freind are going thro shittttttt,i cant help just watch and it is the yong one tht suffers.my older daughter is gettin councilling cause i think she has my genes and ths a good thing,as i said its ot the AL,its life,but again i have all of you gyco

Comment

modders

lol lady not lay hahahha onl y gyco damn hahaha

Comment

modders

Gyco, you have loads on your plate right now. Dont ever apologise for being emotional. It is good to let it all out. Here for you Gyco..
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

modders

That's a great thing that your daughter has identified she has an issue she and that she can at this young age start to accept help from a counselor. I wished I had started or even known that was an option or the right thing to do at a younger age. Hang in there Gyco.

j-vo
                        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                        X