Philly...WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly...WOW

WOW, what a poke by Blanton. I can?t remember a pitcher hitting a homer in a WS (ever), although could have been because I could not see straight?life is good now
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Philly...WOW

well, now what the heck am i going to watch....stupid phillies had to go win it. no more baseball.

guess there is always soccer
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Philly...WOW

On, I was actually able to watch the rest of the game myself, and was able to enjoy and remember it!!!! I've been doing the same with football too, no more going to the pub to watch the game (been too nice out anyways to sit inside a frickin bar), but i think when i do decide to go when its crappy out I will be able to control myself and watch a few games

Comment

Philly...WOW

I'm with you OMW...Stupid Phillies!
        I really wanted the Rays to take it to the end!
        I love baseball....football is so boring.
        But....college basketball is fun to watch!

Comment

Philly...WOW

So okey, which team's season should we ruin next???:H

Comment

Philly...WOW

The Phillies for sure

Comment

Philly...WOW

I love it!!

Comment

Philly...WOW

Football is boring? What sports have you played. I love playing Baseball, but football is intense.
                where does this go?

Comment

Philly...WOW

Morrison, we're just a little bitter about our baseball team/s loosing. I do like watching college football.

I really wish soccer would get the same coverage because I LOVE soccer!! I like watching rugby too, seems like that is starting to take off in the states now. But what I really love is watching my kids play anything. It inflates my parental ego.:H

As a kid I played soccer, hockey, baseball, and ran cross country. As a grown up I run, bike, swim, golf and play a little softball.

have a great day!!

Comment

Philly...WOW

Hey Morrison!
                    OK...I take it back....football is not boring...just don't like watching it myself cause someone close to me got seriously injured playing.

Comment

Philly...WOW

Oh...forgot to answer your question.
                      I've never played sports but LOVE to ski. Hope it's a good season. Warren Miller last night got us all psyched.

Comment

Philly...WOW

Petpeeve!
                        Congrats on watching the games SOBER...What an accomplishment!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X