feeling sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feeling sad

Hi guys not been on here for ages all due to house move ( no internet) and doing fine at being mainly af, been very sobr though for over 7 months !! never thought i would do that been getting drunk reguarly and ugly for over 30 years. But feeling real sad at the minute my relationship has just split been on the skids for a while but now its over ( my choice) but I am feeling sad. luckily not sad enough to reach for a bottle thank god like i said been doing that for 30 years and it does not cure problems just increase them. But still sad I loved the guy but we wanted differant things and i don't ever think he could forgive me for my drunken outbursts. So feeling down but not drunk and just looking towards brighter days

Love to you all here who have supported me over many years thanks for listening

DD xx

feeling sad

thanks wally, have had a few break ups in my life so i do know it gets better thanks for the advice. Sory to hear about your cancer hope everything works out for adn good luck with the af

DDxx

Comment

feeling sad

hi there DD and Wally22,
      Gee, not a good time for you both, alcohol will only make the situation worse, my husband left me twice in the space of 4 months, I honestly know it wasn't the alcoholic outbursts or arguments, he is petrified I will drink again and the shit will start all over again. I have been AF for just over 5 months, and him leaving me was the worst thing that could have happened to me, we are dating now, not living together and getting to know each other all over again, being sober, is wonderful, and just taking ODAT truly works, not just with alcohol, but in all aspects of yr life.
      You both can do this, be proud of yr achievements, DD, 7 months is awesome.
      My thoughts and prayers are with you both
      LOL x x x
      Fiona:angelgirl:

Enjoying sobriety since 27th May 2008

Its a long and winding road, but well worth the walk!

Comment

Working...
      X