Go Gators!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Gators!!!

I may be the only one on this site that follows college football....

I am proud of my Gators for beating #8 Georgia yesterday!!! It was a great game but a little lopsided...I think the final score was 49-10. I'd love to see them in the National Championship again. They won in 2006. Go Gators!!! Kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Go Gators!!!

Hey Kriger,
    I dont keep up with all of the teams, but I'm definitely a gator fan! The game was here in my city and it was loads of fun! Definitely was an awesome game. We are going to the Florida- South Carolina game on the 15th... cant wait.

Go Gators!
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Go Gators!!!

Thanks for your post, Prest! I was beginning to think I was the only college FB fan. Have fun at the game 11/15!! I wish I were still in FL....I miss being there. That's where my "roots" are. Is Steve Spurrier still at SC? If so that is always a really good one!!! Krigs
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Go Gators!!!

I lived in Jax back in the 60's for about a year; I was pretty young at the time.

Comment

Go Gators!!!

Yes - Steve Spurrier is still at SC. I dont think my husband will ever get over it!

Jax is a neat place to live -- never a lack of things to do!

Glad there's another gator fan out there.

Comment

Go Gators!!!

Me Too....friends for life!!!
            How is your journey going, Prest? Do you love this website?

Comment

Go Gators!!!

Kriger,

I totally love this site! January will make three years that I've been a member. You'd think I would have 1,000 posts by now...LOL! Its been a real lifesaver for me and my journey has been one with ups and downs, and trying different things before I found my niche. But being here with all of the support has been a lifeline for sure. I see you are doing fantastic! I'm bad about getting around to posting on all the threads that I want too, but I do read as many as I can. So congrats to you on how well you are doing! Its always encouraging to see when people have such fantastic results with the program.

Look forward to getting to know you better!

Comment

Working...
              X