emotionally abused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emotionally abused

I have lurked for quite a while.... i should be strong.... my husband is .. somewhat physically ill and very much emotionally ill.... and yes quite often emotionally abusive.... but I deserve it? right? I drink? and he expects me to be perfect. I don't have the supportive mate that I see posted on line... so often, mine is, for better, not worst!....

I can't even have a dog to nuture because we live in the city......so I do drink, I don't want to, but I don't know how else to cope with everything

emotionally abused

Well get plugged in here, get registered, and hopefully you can start nurturing yourself from within and with the help of this program and the great people here. We will always have people around us who will drag us down, as well as circumstances. We can either blame them or take control once and for all. Its tough and always will be, but where there is a will, there is a way! Sounds like you have the will... this program offers a way...

Hope you get registered and come aboard!

Allie

Comment

emotionally abused

Hi
      Yip its me time.Time to start looking after no 1.Got to be a me person for a while.Take this opportunity and go with it.Try not to let the rants of your partner upset you.Start teaching yourself to judge your own actions and in time his judgement will not have the same control over how you feel.Ask yourself if it matters what he thinks right now.Teach yourself,self respect by judging yourself.When your the judge,you start making the changes.You will find that its not too hard here to start liking yourself.

Please register and begin a wonderful journey. lluf

Comment

Working...
      X