5 weeks and still look over my shoulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But, not as often. Glad to say ! For those of you who have helped me through this voyage and those of you who have been so patient with me.. :thanks:
    Hubby is now entering the 5th week AL free. The weeks seem to go by faster now. I thank him for his effort and success, I don't want him to think I do not appreciate his struggle and his AL defeat.
    I am not worry free yet, still waiting for something bad to happen. The little voices of mistrust are still talking, but they are not talking as loud as they were. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, I am making a list of everything I am thankful for and I intend to read it to him on Thanksgiving Day. He will cook and I will clean-up, we are so good that way together :chef:

Congratulations to you and your husband, waiting! My husband is a much better cook than I am, too.

5 weeks is a big deal, give him my best! :goodjob:

Take care,
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I'm glad things are going well...5 weeks is a lot of will power..And well done to you aswell...For sticking by his side..A good partner is more than half the battle..
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Thats awesome. Big hugs for you both
        Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Waiting,
          That is great! You should both be very proud of each other for getting this far together.

Comment

Working...
          X