X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Broncos Did It!

Yes, our Broncos did it!!! Woo Hoo!

We just had to have the faith!
    How about that 93 yard touch down score by Eddy Royal, eh?
    What a momentum turner that was!

BTW, Is it just me, or has anyone else ever noticed that the
    Cleveland Browns jerseys look like a tootsie roll wraper?

periwinkle :nutso:
    Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Our Broncos Did It!

Periwinkle,

It was a great game. It was looking rough in the first half and the last play of the first half was odd but after the second started, it was great.

Go Broncos!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Our Broncos Did It!

It was fabulous!!!! Cutler finally looked like himself. And the other QB looked good too. FINALLY! That fourth quarter reminded me of an Elway come back!!! :wd::happy::yay:

Comment

Our Broncos Did It!

Congrats to your Bronco's. I am historically a Chicago Bears Fan (we midwesterners are glutens for punishment, Cubs fan, too!) But, I am also a Notre Dame fan and was so, so SO happy to finally see that sweet face of Brady Quinn back on the field where he belongs! His performance was solid and confident with the little prep time he had to take on that role. I do not think I can deal with another season with "Rex as our quarterback", so I may have to turn my loyalties to those tootsie roll wrappers! ( I cracked up when I read that!) I have always thought their uniforms were ugly, but now I can think they are ugly but in a funny way.
        Thanks for the laugh!
        Shelby
        "PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!" USMC

Comment

Our Broncos Did It!

Do any of you listen to Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN radio? The banter between the two of them over Golic's adoration of Brady Quinn is hysterical. My husband always laughs at me and compares me to Golic.
          "PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!" USMC

Comment

Our Broncos Did It!

I don't listen to Mike and Mike.

And... credit where cridit is due, Quinn did play well!

He is a cutie too! :blinkylove:
            Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X