Hope to keep my freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope to keep my freedom

Have been drinking heavily for about a year and a half. Had a real stressful job and even started going to the bars for lunch. One would lead to two and so on... and sometimes wouldnt go back to work. Drank one day and took kolnopin,, dont remember driving but remember being arrested for a dui. Soon after, I started to go to the bar more often. Almost lost my marriage. Was separated and started to drink even more, cause i was losing everything. Went to a bar with my brother, he drove and hit a car, drove off and jumped out. Stupid me, thought I could get the car home..Pulled over again, arrested again,felony dui. Spent two days in a jail cell. Made me realize alcohol is ruining my life. Spent a day in detox and got kicked out cause insurance wouldnt pay. Everyday is a struggle> I would like to learn how to drink in moderation,, I pray i dont get prison time. I just bought the book my way out and i plan on putting the plan to test.. will see.

Hope to keep my freedom

Glad you posted, and I hope you will gain your freedom as well. The program does work if you follow it. It almost seems too easy...

It is not an overnight cure, and it does take effort on your part, but get all the stuff recommended in the book. Ask questions, and keep posting. Tomorrow is a new day.

All the best!
    Allie

Comment

Working...
    X