my opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my opinion

note i am in the forum ,i choose to be in rt now,we have many forums,ive written them down but you just have to look at the board to the rt,and it shows them,7 ,i count,maybe theres more,ive had a few people send messages to ask if im ok,thts a real nc thing to do ,and thankyou,i am great,since ive been here i havent felt remorse,guilt ,shame,you no all those feelings others make you feel,you only feel those feelings cause others want you to feel tht way,a lady rote in the other day about her husband,all be honest she pissed me off,i read her opinion,and i blew,i didnt get drunk, but frikkin pissed off,i dont no what histolic healing is,and i wouldnt say nothing about it,general dicussion i do,just what the words say, so no what your talkin about or dont go there,tell me your story,if you ve been here for a while we no,youve had problems with DRINK,and if you havent you,should tell your story,kinda like just starting out,beginners,and i use tht word with,caution,the ones tht have been here the shortest time, watch what you say,you mt scare them away, laughing out loud,i dont no if ive ever been on there but,it must mean happy, and monthly obstainers,people who have never tried to stop,or have,but walk into the brick wall so many times they just dont no any more,ive followed this site a lot and have made some freinds maybe some enemies,if somthing is helping leave it alone,if husband or wife gets angry,ooooops to bad,ive posted here many times,most no my story and if you dont,you can read them,just take time,to look the posts up,and not only mine,theres lots of posts from A to Z,ive refered to this as an alergy many times,if you couldnt have peanuts cause it could kill you you wouldnt eat them,or milk,butter,red meat and damn the list goes on,AL beleive or not is a major epidemic,no kid yourself if you got it it dont go away,even after cancer,they could say they got it,but somtimes it returns,but cause im here in this forum,i am living proof you can control,just like the non drinker,they have other problems,just like the long termer,had to lern to say no,just like AA,i needed a brake,and MWO,same thing,modders is my site for now,this is where all remain,for now,if i have nothing in the other forums to say nc,you wont see me there,gyco

my opinion

hi Gyco
    Yes, I like the modders section. I know you were angry earlier, but you know, we all in the end can do whatever we want, no matter what anyone says, and maybe a few people here were feeling a little frightened and defensive and all. I can certainly understand that. I have been thru lots of stuff in my life, I tell ya!
    Take care!
    Lila

Comment

my opinion

Hi Gyco,

You can camp in the modders section any time you feel like it! It takes me so long to read through threads that I don't get very far each evening, so don't know what happened. But that's not really important. There's a great group down south here in the long term modders section, and you are free to join us any old time. We know it's not for everyone - guess that's what makes us so special! Hah!

Vera-b

Comment

my opinion

Hey Gyco,
        I've only been with the modders a short time, but I've found great support and understanding. You can count on us. Hang out with us. Have a super day!
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

my opinion

Gyco, was it me?

Comment

my opinion

hey Waiting
            No it was not you - it is in the Families Affected section, a recent thread like Hope you All Understand, something like that. I think people here really respect your perspective and attitude. Nice to see you in Mods!
            Lila

Comment

my opinion

I was in Mods to find out how people handle moderation. I want to be as aware as possible about what my husband is going through. I am glad it was not me... I don't know how big Gyco is and I was afraid to have to kick his a--. just joking on a Friday afternoon, Gyco.

Comment

my opinion

Gyco,
                I am amazed at this modders group. We are not only from so many places, but also in a lot of different places regarding alcohol. I feel nothing but respect for each other here. That doesn't always hold true on the big boards. So you of course are welcome here.
                My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

my opinion

Gyco,

I tried to read your post.

It hurt my eyes. Really. Not kidding.

I am an old lady with a disability. I can't see out of my right eye well.

But..

Oh heck. I have no idea what you said. I tried to read it and I can't.

But, I love you, I care about you and I am here. I will be here for you no matter what. I pray you will be here for me, too.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

my opinion

Hey Gyco,
                    I've missed you on the boards lately, sorry. Like Sun mentioned the boards are HUGE at times and I find it difficult to always follow.
                    Come and join us in our weekly thread "Mod Squad", Zed I'm sure would love another man around the house lol.
                    Great to hear you are doing so well, and yes I can understand the analogy to allergys... I haven't thought of it like that before.
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

my opinion

Yeah Gyco, come join us in the Mod Squad more often... I need all the support I can get... the girls are bullying me!! : )

Take care mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X