Physical Side Effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physical Side Effects

I am hitting rock bottom despite what should have been (DUI, losing a $300K job) and ordered the book. I'm a bit scared though - I have really heavy periods (huge blod clots and either it lasts for a day or two or week or two), pain where my liver is located (although I'm told liver cancer is not painful)... already diagnosed with a slightly enlarged liver a year ago but can't stop...

Physical Side Effects

My prayers go out to you..., for courage to get on the program. The topamax does work to curtail cravings for alcohol and the vitamins with just a little exercise, can make a big difference. Peace.

Comment

Physical Side Effects

topamax

I took topamax for bipolar disorder a while back. Is it known for reducing cravings for alcohol? I heard it can cause weight loss too.

Comment

Physical Side Effects

Re: topamax

Hi Daisy,
        Get yourself to a doc.. and if you don't like em.. get yourself to another & another. Find the RIGHT one. Your choice.
        You need to maybe research the best option.. i know where i live a 'women's hospital' is way better with facilities for checking out those worrysome things.
        In the meantime.. can't help you with topa myself, look under 'best of the bords' maybe or 'ask dr garcia'?
        Just keep posting & asking questions.. under General Discussion? Lots of support here.
        Go Well,
        MFM

Comment

Working...
        X