Getting over this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting over this.....

I'm Tracey, i'm 21 years old and have just recently admited to myself that i have a drinking problem. I have been drinking since i was 15, not to block out anything, just did it for the Craic as us Dubs would say.... my life has been full of amazingly loving people and they are the reason, i believe, that im still here....
    Some days i dont think about the problems that i have..i just go on as normal but other days i lose myself...i turn into the most depressed and angry person and i just wanna die...
    I havent told anybody about my problems as i feel like i'll have to convince them that im addicted to alcohol...its not that they'll think im lying, i just think they wouldnt believe this could happen to there little girl... i came on this site about 3 days ago and my life has changed a little each day... im still drinking but i have high hopes for myself... i know i'll kick this.. everyone on this site has been so supportive and helpfull to me and i want you all to know i appriciate you very much..
    I took out my Angel cards yesterday for the first time in months and it felt wonderful... im gonna pick out a card for all of you and hopefully you'll feel something too.
    Thank you all again so much.
    Love always...

Tracey

Getting over this.....

Dear Tracey,

Thanks for sharing your story! It sounds like you are very much loved and wanted. I am glad that you have found this site. There are some great people here. And as long as we keep changing for the better alittle each day that is all that matters...

Take care! You are in my thoughts and prayers,
    Love, Tammie

Comment

Getting over this.....

I am so happy for you Tracey! Every little bit helps... I know it doesn't always feel like a straight and narrow path to the top, but even if the path is a bit crooked and has some rocks, we will still meet that ultimate goal.
      You sound much better. Keep it up! I did, as a matter of fact, feel something a little angellic as I read your post
      You are a strong chick-a!
      Continue to stay close.
      love,
      becca

Comment

Getting over this.....

Ooooh Tracey....I just wrote a post before reading this one about good deeds and guardian angels.. I am getting chills! So glad you are here. You sound wise beyond your years. Gina

Comment

Getting over this.....

Getting over this....

Tracey....

Please tell me more about these angel cards...it sounds so enlightening...

Beauty

Comment

Getting over this.....

I am delighted to read your story. I am sure you will overcome the alcohol problem. Please keep saying, writing and praying about your desires...., as :your tongue is the pen and your heart is the tablet." God Bless You!

Comment

Getting over this.....

Tracy I love the angels, and I know that they are why I'm still here today myself. You sound so smart and determined, thank goodness you found this place now. You can change your life and you will. You are cared for at home and here! You are a very special person, please always remember that.

I told my father recently about my problem and he was so supportive, it was incredible. If you don't feel comfortable talking with your family (I didn't for a long while) you can always come here.

It's a pleasure to meet you, and I'll think of you when I'm pulling my angel cards too!! (Doreen Virtue)
              Janet

Comment

Working...
              X