First 100 Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First 100 Pages

No, I havn't dropped out of the group. I just sort of fell off the wagon. I did great the first day, zero beers, second day, three beers, third day 8 beers. I know, wrong direction. Well, my books finally showed up yesterday. I ordered the MWO book, and in order to get free shipping, I picked another one recommended by Amazon based upon others who ordered that book, bla bla bla, you know what I mean. So I picked one out of the air called "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey. WOW, I finished the first 100 pages and what a story. It has had me in a grip from the first page. I decided to take a break and put up a post about it. The book was only about 9 bucks, and so far well worth it. I know, I probably should have read the MWO book first, but I guess I still have some of my rebellious ways in my older years. I have only had two beers today and am still waiting on my supps so I can really attack it from all sides. I have to say though after reading part of this book, it's amazing how on the fence I was in regards to getting control of my problem or going where this guy went. I don't want to go there. I feel guilty about not kicking it 100% (again), but I'm not going to give up this time. I have dropped from 15 to 18 a day to a lot less and soon to none. Have a great day.

rem

First 100 Pages

Hi rem

Really glad you haven't dropped out of the group.

There's a wonderfully lively debate in the General section under the heading of "Oprah" re James Frey's book.

Keep posting and let us know how you're doing.
    Tawny

Comment

Working...
    X