Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As Males we have problems too !.... We our the Omega group !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

I shall watch this thread with great interest IAD!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Iad. Great idea brother. I'm in a different time zone to many, but here i am! A lot of blokes tend to keep emotional stuff to themselves, thus allowing it to build up internally, then exploding, or imploding. Both not good scenario's... I'm lucky in that i have a couple of very close friends, male and female, who i can turn to, and have turned to in times of stress. But. I still keep a lot to myself, thinking i'd be a burden to ppl. etc....And a big G'day to everyone out there, and all to come... Good call Iad.... G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ok Ill start !!!!!
        Problem number
        1. Hair Growing on my shoulders
        2. The increasing length it takes to wipe my arse. Its not hair I checked its weird
        3. Pimples spontaneuosly appearing in nostrils and on my left bum cheek ( always the left one go figure)
        4. Thoughts that I may be gay ( not that there is anything wrong with that)
        5. Thoughts that Im not gay but BI
        6. Thought Im becomming increasingly un attractive( people are starting to give me that"Its Quasimodo" look)
        7. Wondering what went wrong
        8. Finding it harder to remember what went right.
        9. Starting to get excited watching neighbours put their bins out on bin night.
        10. Going to the doc for the first time and let him put his hand up my asshole to check my prostrate.
        11.Laughing at adds on TV
        12. Looking for shoes that look like something from a sanatarium so my feet dont hurt.
        13. Meeting up with the guys from the Punk band I used to play in and we are all wearing the same shoes not a doc martin to be seen.
        14. Constantly saying "WHAT" after some one asks a question as I completely fucked my hearing up playing in a crap bands for so long.
        15. Starting to have horrid thoughts that if i were lepoard skin jocks the misses will fire up.
        16. Just wanting to sleep forever
        17. Seriously looking at the features of nose hair clippers
        18. Starting to smell an ol formaldehyde smell in meetings and realising its me
        19. Dying with out ever having the lip hair to grow a decent moustache even though I HATE mos
        20. Unable to enjoy the smell of my own PUFFS anymore they are just plain stinkky gross
        21. Finally realising I am a romantic after all these years and un able to fall in love .
        22. Finding I need freinds and family more than ever even though I thought I didnt
        AHHHHH the list goes on
        Cap going through MID life adjustment

Comment

Hey there Cap. Number's 1 and 14 i can relate to. Hair on left shoulder blade more than right for some reason! Am still a muso myself, but yep, have lost a couple of frequencies in my hearing. Can hear volume, just certain upper midrange frequencies a bit muffled. One thing i don't worry about is number 7. I sometimes look back, but i don't dwell. Our time is now, not then, not later. Thanks for sharing such an honest post too my friend, that's gutsy. Take it easy. Hope more blokes come and post here. This is good! G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
          X