Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

I have a problem. After waking up today feeling so sick I did a web search. I found my way out.
    I have not cried in my entire life, but I was sobbing on my keyboard.....I need to try this system
    carl

Finally

Finally

Carl,
    We have been there. Welcome... the door here is open.
    Brigid

Comment

Finally

next step

Can anyone give me a website that is reliable and discreet. where I can get topamax. Also what dosage should I take? I cant see my doctor because Im a private person. I have been in the bottle ever since my military days. I am so sick of feeling rotten about myself. I used booze to make things a little better, until I would wake up and feel the cycle start again. Its a downwrd spin. I have not hit rock bottom yet but I can see it coming. I am drinking more and more of my paycheck away. I am single so I only have myself to answer to when I drink ym check...I am so sick of this.
      Please any tips or advice that helped you might help me. I have ordered the book from barnes and noble but its a few days away they said....
      Carl

Comment

Finally

Supplements

Carl,

You have ordered the book--that's a good start. I am not on the Topamax yet, but I saw a thread regarding a site where you can order it online--you'll have to look around or maybe someone else can answer your question. I started taking the supplements Monday (I believe it was the 8th of January). It has really helped my cravings. I am drinking about half of what I normally drink, which was 4-6 tall vodka drinks every night--the vodka usually taking up half of the glass by the third drink. I am now down to about two sometimes three drinks (with way less vodka in them). I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but when I drink the first drink, all I can smell is the liquor and I'm finding that it isn't pleasant. I ordered the Kudzu from www.viable-herbal.com. They arrived within two days of ordering, which was great.

When you are feeling overwhelmed by your own thoughts about the subject of quitting--I went through the same thing; in fact, I stopped reading the posts for a couple of days because I found myself becoming obsessed w/ the thought of quitting and getting scared by it--go for a brisk walk or call someone, maybe a family member, or write a post to MWO.

Know that you are not alone--we are all going through the same thing. Be strong--I know you can do it.

Sved

Comment

Working...
        X