Thank you MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you MWO

I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who has been so supportive to my sister during her journey. Up until a week or so ago I had only really spoken to her a handful of times since August. This was difficult for me, as I had grown accustomed to talking to her pretty regularly no matter how far away we lived from each other. Well, thanks to the support of people on this site she has been doing VERY well in her recovery the last couple weeks and we have been having some GREAT conversations on the phone. Plus she spent Thanksgiving with my parents and some extended family (me and my other sister are too far away) and both she and my parents said they all had a wonderful time! For those of you who have gotten to know my sister, you will understand what a huge triumph it was for her to spend 3 1/2 days with family AF, remain AF once back at home, and to have actually enjoyed herself...it was a Thanksgiving wish come true. I am just so stinkin' happy that she is happy! So thank you everyone :thanks:

I'm sending virtual hugs to all of you :l

Thank you MWO

I am soooo happy for your family. I am very proud of Rachel. She has had a tough road so far. May all of u heal. God Bless.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thank you MWO

That is wonderful to read. Its lovely to hear Rach is doing well after all the trouble she has had. I am proud of her too.
      Best wishes to all of you
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thank you MWO

This is just wonderful! These little victories are what makes the struggle so worth it. I'm very happy for you and your family.:l
        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Thank you MWO

I am very very happy for you all!

I am sure from now on things will get better- yes, there may be potholes in the road, it won't always be an easy ride, but you will all make it there in the end.

Wishing you all the best

Comment

Working...
          X