and now it will be christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i no what christmas was for me for years a party,or so i thot,the more the pain the more the gain,i beleive now it is not always true,to much of anything will eventually catch up to you,even the computor where yur trying to help fix a problem,it can becom to much,i no since coming here and i wil never forget saying it the hospital i went to,and to AA,they all have helped,today in my life im finding it a picnic,theres alot going on,hard and good times,but im finding all these place tht ive attended hav helped in one way or another,i yung lady today brot tht to my attention,we have to LIMIT ourselves,whether we drink or not.thnx MWO,what a family

You're right, Gyco. Life is about limits. We push ourselves to some limits to get more, and pull ourselves back at other times to keep from the consequences of excessive behavior. In the end, by keeping ourselves "within the curbs" as my husband likes to say, we experience all the joy life holds out for us. Of course, we all have the ability to drive ourselves completely nuts trying to figure out where those curbs should be and that's when a good sense of humor is quite helpful. I love that you often end your posts with a "hahahahaha" - it's always good to laugh.

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
    X