Meds info at our research link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, gang. Don't forget to check out MWO's research area if you haven't. It's at www.mywayout.org/research.htm and includes a lot of great info about meds to help with craving.

I hope to update it soon; am awaiting permission on some very interesting shtuff!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Anyone have any experience with prozac?
    Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.

William Butler Yeats

Comment

web developer here. many of your links are dead (http 404) some 500 errors too. might want to review that list and update where they are pointing to.
      01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Prozac response

When I was on suboxone years ago, Prozac seemed to help my overall mood quite a bit. But now that I'm totally sober and taking Prozac, I feel like it does absolutely nothing. I currently take 20 mg daily and it's kind of like a sugar pill for me. Everyone's different though, and I know people who love the stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X