modding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modding

ok i havent posted here for a while ,hopefully i wont get tongue lashed or cut off so no one reads this,been here since june 08,met som fine peope and not so fine people,but with life i have to deal with it,i cant wish it away,just like AL,its there i can buy it when ever i want,but as a moderator,i have to ajust my habit to a minimum,god i hope my spelling is ok,english hahahahah,were drinkers and at a great part HEAVY ones at tht,i as many stopped again for 10 months,not a big deal,tht is not a problem for me,make an ass of my self,or so all around me say tht,but they dont remember when i was sober and they made asses of themselves,i just put my head down and was designated driver,oops dad will be there,but when dad got under the weather ,its different,its dad,i have to say this R J ive never read yur book,ive never seen or hurd you on chat,ive been to many AA meetings over the years,when theres a defiant one,they ask them to leave or ignore him,tel me this site is different,cause today i was offended by you, GYCO

modding

None...none...none.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
    :h

Comment

modding

Hi Gyco!
      Your spelling was spot on!!
      I don't follow who you are offended by -- RJ?
      I have noticed myself becoming quite judgemental when I see others on their plonk, it is something I am so conscious of now -- I must get over it!
      How you doing Gyco?
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

modding

gyco s doin fine,i didnt rt this to offend anyone,tolerance of others is the biggest part of sobriety, and living in this world,drinkng and drugging will never go away,by removing threads cause people get offended,was my point,the so called people now that will monitor this site were not offended by me writing my opinion on this site,they did not remove this thread,they answered my question,thnx dee and ready gyco

Comment

modding

Ah good one Gyco,
          Yeah tolerance of others is a huge part of my journey -- I also need to learn how to be patient -- I want it all NOW lol
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

modding

Hi Gyco,

Hope all is well with you. Patience is something for all of us. Particularly patience with each other. Peace, friend.

Vera-b

Comment

Working...
            X