Broncos In Carolina...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos In Carolina...

I haven't looked at the odds yet, but it ought to be a heck of a game. I wonder which Cutler will show up? The one where he can't do anything but yell at everyone and blame others or the one he makes connections are there, but a reach for the running backs and receivers who make brilliant plays?

This quarterback can really try my patience, vocal cords and colorful linquistic vocabulary.....LOL :H Lucky I own my house and the one next to it or they'd probably come over to complain.....

Broncos In Carolina...

Well, injuries haven't helped this season have they?

Hope Champ Bailey's back today.

A win would be good today. We'll see.

At least here all the neighbors are screaming at the same time we are so no one really notices the rest of us. :H

But yes Hart I agree, Cutler has a hot head on him verheated: and when he gets overheated it doesn't do the team any favors!

Keep your fingers and toes crossed!

periwinkle :nutso:
    Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Broncos In Carolina...

Eeek. :boohoo:

Quit watching because it was making me sick.

Sigh.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Broncos In Carolina...

Me too Cinders. When I left it was 30 to 10 and that didn't change. Damn we started out good then......well when they know we are going to pass each time it's hard to win......:upset: We got to win the next two games!!!!

Comment

Broncos In Carolina...

We will win the next two games! We will!

Stay positive
          Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Broncos In Carolina...

I know how you feel !!! We have to win the next 2 games to have a chance ! IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
            X