Campral and L-glutamine??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure I have read somethink somewhere (??) that made me wonder if campral and l-glutamine do the same thing. Should I take both? Can anyone throw some light on this?
    thanks Carole

I'm not sure if they do the same thing, but they must work in somewhat different ways. If they were the same, one wouldn't be a prescription medication and the other and over the counter supplement! I'd take both to be on the safe side. I don't think there is any contraindication for taking both.

Good luck!
    Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Don't know how L-glue works, but I do know that Campral works in the brain on reducing the cravings. fBut you gotta take it. Patient compliance with a three times a day med is difficult.
      Mona Cat
      Meow-Meow
      MonaKitty

Comment

Just how do you get those cute pictures next to you name? Young at Heart, your picture is awesome, love that look, wish I looked that, is that what you look like?
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

Sophia, love your name, but I can't recognize your picture?
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Kate, Thanks for the directions. I tried, and hope it works! Hugs, MonaCat
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

Hi mona cat I am a massage therapist and the picture is of hands i use is in my publicity stuff. don't know how to get it bigger though thought I was pretty clever downloading it from my pictures!!

thanks for you comments

Comment

Hi Sophia, Oh yeah, now I can make out the hands. Thanks for lettign me know, it was driving me crazy. I knew it was special, and thanks for sharing. I am sure you have "healing" hands. Mona XOXO
                Meow-Meow
                MonaKitty

Comment

bump
                  BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
                  X