Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U of MD.............NCAA Soccer Champs !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

University of Maryland . My daughter's college ( I hope Ha! ) took the NCAA Div One Soccer Championship. Congrats all Alum. ! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Soccer moms of MD rejoice ! Ha! IAD.
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

CONGRATS....

I did manage to catch the game on Fox Soccer Channel.(My favourite channel)
      Good job.
      Sean...

If you ever watch Fox soccer channel and English premier league soccer is on and you see Everton playing please root for them They are my team. I have been supporting them since 1964. The club was formed in 1878 one of the founder members of the English football league.
      We have been in the top division since 1953 Longer than any club including your Manchester Uniteds, Your Chelseas, Your Liverpools, your Arsenals. My Father was the Assistant kit(uniform) man for years before he passed 6 years ago. Most of the team and club officials attended the funeral. Before being driven to the cemetery Dads hearse made a lap around the stadium which was lined 4 deep with fans, friends and other people from the club. It was a very moving moment for all the family who were in the funeral procession following the hearse.
      Sean x
      It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Comment

That's really cool Sean..........I can see that your really into football (Soccer,,,Ha! ) You must have some fond memories of the team with your father . IAD Go Everton !!
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X