THIQ in Brain, you can recover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More easy to ready science...I'm researching the nutrients that clear the THIQ components such as acetylaldehyde.. www.qis.net/~truth/t_h_i_q_.htm

T.H.I.Q. --Biochemical Culprit
    Heredity studies, done all over the world, clearly show that genetics is far more significant in determining whether or not you'll be an alcoholic than any other single factor. Genetics is more significant than any combination of social or environmental factors examined.

The report is not saying that a person is born an alcoholic. However, evidence is conclusive that some people are indeed at greater risks to alcoholism because of their heredity, and if they ever start drinking they run a high risk of developing the disease.

If you love your children don't condemn them with a high chance of getting this disease, stop your drinking!

T.H.I.Q. was discovered in brains of alcoholics in Houston, Texas by a scientist named Virginia Davis who was doing cancer research. For her study she needed fresh human brains and used bodies of homeless winos who had died during the night and were picked up by Houston police in the morning.

She discovered in the brains of those chronic alcoholics a substance that is closely related to Heroin. This substance, known to scientists, is called Tetrahydrolsoqulnoline or THIQ When a person shoots heroin into their body, some of it breaks down and turns into THIQ The Alcoholics studied had not been using heroin so how did the THIQ get there?

When the normal adult drinker takes in alcohol, it is very rapidly eliminated at the rate of about one drink per hour. The body first converts the alcohol into something called Acetaldehyde. This chemical is VERY TOXIC and if it were to build up inside us, we would get VIOLENTLY SICK AND COULD DIE. But Mother Nature helps us to get rid of acetaldehyde very quickly. She efficiently changes it a couple of more times - into carbon dioxide and water - which is eliminated through kidneys and lungs. That's what happens to normal drinkers. It also happens with alcoholic drinkers, but with alcoholic drinkers something additional happens.

What Virginia discovered in Houston has been extensively confirmed since. In alcoholic drinkers, a very small amount of poisonous acetaldehyde is not eliminated. Instead it goes to the brain. There through a very complicated biochemical process, it winds up as THIQ

Research has found the following:

THIQ is manufactured in the brain and only occurs in the brain of the alcoholic drinker. It is not manufactured in the brain of the normal social drinker of alcohol.

THIQ has been found to be highly addictive. It was tried in experimental use with animals during the Second World War when we were looking for a painkiller less addicting than morphine. THIQ was a pretty good pain killer but t couldn't be used on humans. It turned out to be much more addicting than morphine.

Experiments have shown that certain kinds of rats cannot be made to drink alcohol. Put in a cage with very weak solution of vodka and water., these rats refuse to touch it. They will literally thirst to death before the agree to drink alcohol. However, if you take the same kind of rat and put a minute quantity of THIQ into the rat's brain -- one quick injection -- the animal will immediately develope a preference for alcohol over water.

Studies done with monkeys, our close animal relative in medical terms, show the following:

A. Once the THIQ is injected into a monkey's brain, it stays there.

B. You can keep the monkey dry off alcohol for 7 years but brain studies

show that THIQ remains in place in the brain.

The alcoholic's body, like normal drinkers, changes the alcohol into acetaldehyde and then it changes most of it into carbon dioxide and water, which in the end kicks out through the kidneys and lungs. However, the alcoholic's bodies won't kick all these chemicals out. The Alcoholic's brain holds a few bits back and transforms them into THIQ. As THIQ is accumulated in the brain of an alhoholic, at some point, maybe sooner, maybe later, the alcoholic will cross over a shadowy line into a whole new way of living.

It is not known by medical science, at this time, where this line is or how much THIQ an individual brain will pile up before one crosses this line. Some predisposed people cross the line while they're teenagers, or earlier. Others cross in their 30's or 40's and others after retirement. But once this happens the alcoholic will be as hooked on alcohol, as he would have been hooked on heroin if he'd been shooting that instead.

Now comes the loss of control. Now it's chronic. progressive and incurable. Now it's all to clearly a disease.

GOOD NEWS:

Alcoholism is a disease.

Alcoholism is not the alcoholic's fault.

Alcoholics can get proper treatment for the disease, which begins with telling them these facts.

The alcoholic can be relieved of guilt.

The alcoholic can take on responsibility for arresting their disease.

The alcoholic can refuse to put more THIQ in their brains and refuse to activate the THIQ that is already there.

Alcoholics can and do recover.

HELP---WHEN WAS THIQ RESEARCH STARTED AND WHEN WAS MORE DONE???

tHIS RESEARCH ON THIQ FACINATES THIS ADDICT !!!! i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DATES ON THESE FACTS. When did the scientist start her research in Houston and how long did it go on? There was also a scientist named Mele that did research for the tobacco companies too and found a connection to THIQ with nicotine.

I would like to know if any new research is going on now for THIQ. There seems to be more to this than what i have found so far. There is always a negative remark or finding by other researchers when it comes to THIQ and the monoamine oxidase that attacks the neurotransmitters and the researchers say that it is not a feasible study to conclude that THIQ causes addiction. But it is plainly seen that THIQ blocks the receptors and does not allow any endorphine(?) to pass through.

It seems addiction is completely a matter of THIQ either being in the brain or not. If it is the we are...if it is NOT then we is not!!! All research on monkeys and rats and dead humans shows this. It has nothing to do with our upbringing or our victim of society, or any of that. It IS a DISEASE of the nervous system, it effects the brain.
    BUT WHEN WAS ALL THIS DONE ???? IS this old news??? Is It NEW NEWS????
    Is it all obsolete and new research shows something completely diff?
    I NEED DATES and can NOT find any!!! Can any one HELP??

Comment

thiq

yes, this is true and there is lot out there if you google THIQ. Virginia Davis was the first named researcher who found this in Houston, Texas I believe it was in the early 1970's. I can't put my hands on it but it is around if you look.

Comment

Sober,
        I googled this and found a link which says this is a myth. Not to disagree with you, just pointing out that there is conflicting information out there - maybe no one really knows. See Myth #3.

Myths From The Drug And Alcoholism Treatment Industry
        Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
        AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Yes, THIQ is responsible for Severe Alcoholism Disease

Ya, I've read all about THIQ. It is the culprit. Removing it from the brain is the next stop to healing. Anyone know how? How does one Detox THIQ from their brain???:welcome:

Comment

Its bullshit, show some peer reviewed journals.

Comment

mobiyob;1408735 wrote: Ya, I've read all about THIQ. It is the culprit. Removing it from the brain is the next stop to healing. Anyone know how? How does one Detox THIQ from their brain???:welcome:
              Very good question. Could baclofen be the answer?
              Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

THIQ in Brain

Hello everyone I am new to this forum.
                I would like to comment about THIQ in the brains of acholics. Someone wanted to know when this was discovered. I can tell you while in a Hospital in 1978 was when I first heard about it. I believe it due to the fact that my relatives were alcoholic drinkers and after being drunk at 6 years old at my cousin's wedding everything about my thinking of myself changed. If I went out to have a drink I could not stop until I passed out or was thrown out of the bar. I couldn't understand why other people didn't have that happen.

After hearing about THIQ I felt relief that it really wasn't my fault. After staying away from alcohol for 23 years I figured what the heck I am older and wiser now. That I just wouldn't drink and drive. In 2 weeks I was drinking a quart a day. Then a got pancreitus and spent 2 weeks in the hospital. I was drinking as if I had never stopped for 23 years it was like yesterday instead, but my disease had progressed as if I had been drinking for those 23 years. It is my belief it was due to the THIQ quickly building up in my brain. After being released from the hospital I haven't touched Alcohol since.

I feel really sorry for Carol Burnett's loss of her daughter. She was in the same hospital I was.

Comment

This is just plain rubbish, I am sorry to say this. There's a lot of complex neurochemistry involved and it would be great if we kept this sub forum free from the snake oil medicine and used it just to share insights about the actual scientific progress, on the pharmaceutical and diagnostic front.

Comment

I have unanswered questions????

1.if this chemical is stuck in the brain is it affecting alcoholics when not drinking?
                    2.is this chemical acting as an extra effect while drinking?
                    3.is this chemical going to directions in the body because of abnormal excessive drinking or is it simply because that person is just an alcoholic?
                    4.are there notable deaths of alcoholics besides this one case of street bums I keep seeing people reprint everywhere?
                    5. Can this be testing in living bodies or only extracted by the dead?
                    Sorry this reprinted story everywhere seems to be missing some vital info for be to believe
                    Can anyone help?

Comment

Acetaldehyde is a probable or possible carcinogen in humans.[23] [28] In 1988 the International Agency for Research on Cancer stated, "There is sufficient evidence for the carcinogenicity of acetaldehyde (the major metabolite of ethanol) in experimental animals."[29] In October 2009 the International Agency for Research on Cancer updated the classification of acetaldehyde stating that acetaldehyde included in and generated endogenously from alcoholic beverages is a Group I human carcinogen.[30] In addition, acetaldehyde is damaging to DNA[31] and causes abnormal muscle development as it binds to proteins.
                      Success is making yourself do the thing you need to do, when you need to do it, whether you like it or not.
                      If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X