Salt dough ornaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salt dough ornaments

Mix water with salt to slighty desolve. Stir in flour and knead to mix. Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thick. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Put a small hole at the top of each cut out to hang on tree with. Bake at 300 deg for 50 minutes or until dried out, I flip them after 25 minutes. Cool and decorate with paint, glitter or leave plain Be prepared to have older children bitch due to the fact they thought you made sugar cookies.
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Salt dough ornaments

On my way : They don't taste very good ! Ha! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Salt dough ornaments

You're right....my 4 year old was told but did not believe, he took a bite. Not pretty he's a believer now
      Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Salt dough ornaments

Thanks for posting this recipe!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Salt dough ornaments

Thanks for sharing! I think this will come in handy for the kids and I this weekend. We are in for lots OF snow and what better to decorate homemade ornaments in the afternoon while the fireplace is going!

Comment

Salt dough ornaments

I remember doing this a long time ago, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Salt dough ornaments

An old friend makes ornaments etc out of this and she makes them so realistic. They are lovely too. I like them but I dont think I have the skill to make very good ones, this is definitely one for my girls though, thanks .,
              ?We are one another's angels?
              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Working...
              X