Guys have you lost your sex thing what do you do after 17 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering if you blokes have this problem . I have realised Im depressed but I love my partener of 17 years and we do love each other dearly but the thought of sex makes us wanna puke!!!!! we laugh at each other and make jokes about it like "kiss me honey like you used too" ecKKKKKK but seriously can a guy get into sex with some one he has known for 17 years Im sure she feels the same!!!!!!!!! interested to hear ya thoughts
    cap And i have tried different things Mr floppo keeps turning up

Capt jack!
    Well, Mrs BHOG and I ahve been married 31 years and haven't lost it yet. We make a point of being physically in tune with each other very often.
    Sorry I'm not much help to you!
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Capt'n.....You posted this twice, you'll get more on the other post. Take care. IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Cap'n from what you relay, it seems the two of you may feel embarassed about it? But that may be a sorta shield like both of you would like to try some way, just not sure how. Obviously you're both different people than you were before, but you miss something about the way you used to relate and want something like that again.

Maybe you don't need sex per se, or intercourse, but maybe you need the closeness; I have no idea, grasping at straws so forgive me if I'm way off.

But I would say do something in the dark with clean skin and fresh breath. One of you showers, gets in bed in a dark bedroom or wherever, wait for the other one, they come into the dark room (or candlelit), and be in bed in your jammies and make sure the room is warm enough that you don't have to worry about damn covers.

Take turns massaging, you don't even have to touch vital parts. If it turns into something fine, it may not this time or a few times or ever, but you'll be having a nice time being close and the touching will raise your endorphins and your blood circulation, so if nothing else think of it as exercise; or exercise of your long-lasting friendship relationship, being intimate without feeling the need to be sexual though if one of you goes that direction you'll both be fine with it.

Just an idea.

Comment

Thankyou I know you mean well and you are more balanced than me BUT qoute you"But I would say do something in the dark with clean skin and fresh breath". Thanks beloved Ill try to make sure the shit encrusted undies are not at the end of the bed and i have ingested a 2 liter bottle of listerene!!! What do you rate my chances of a Hug!!!! Cap........ reminds me to say to the misses I did brush!!!!!! your kissing "olive" IM over here!!!! ( thats our staffy dog "olive" that is!!!!) Thanks Be I appreciate youre advice Im just not in the right place at the moment thanks
          Cap

Comment

great advice Belovedconsole. the part about fresh breath made me laugh. Dx points me to the mouthwash sometimes prior to being in my vicinity. I smell like coffee and garlic I'm sure!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thanks beloved for your thoughts I spose I better update you I have left my partener and am currently residing on a 18 foot long boat as for doing something in the dark with clean skin and fresh breath I reserve that for the SHITTY white tailed water RAT that keeps comming aboard !!!!!!! thankyou for your advice it would have been great if i wasnt such a prude and a ass P_S as for one of us showering that will have to be the rat!!!! no shower on board.... Love Cap thanks B your advice would have been good if I had something to clean my teeth for !!!!

Comment

hi cap, its been a while since we've talked,you always make me laff,sorry to here about the up date,17 years is a long time to go on your merry way,but that's really none of my business,im not an expert,but i do believe as you get older we seem to lose the ability to just sit and talk to each other, in my case my wife is not the talker,of late, she has changed for the better,communication its called,sit back my freind and give it that,we all tend to not recognise others accomplishments,we tend to stray and all is lost,as far as the sexual thing, that's just a small part of the whole picture,good luck cap, i was gonna post you privately,but i do believe were family here ,if i cant be open with ya al, I'm lost hope it helps CAP, gyco

Comment

Working...
                X