It's my Friday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's my Friday!!

Good morning everybody! I got my Hubby to help me put my pic w/my doggie on here! Hope it comes out! Looking like another pretty day, have to go jump on the river in a bit, as it's getting too warm to do any chores! Another busy night @ work last night, but tonight is my friday! Yahoo! .... Hope it's a great day for ya'll!....:l , Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

It's my Friday!!

I love the picture

Wow! Judy, I love the picture! It gives me such a great chance to put you in a real setting! What a gift for us! Say thanks to your hubby! Not much to say today. We went shopping for all the stuff my son wants in Japan--jeans, books, video games--got something for his girlfriend that we haven't met yet. It was a quiet day, except for my howling entrails. However, Barb from Arizona is having the same problems, and we have teamed up to work on our solution. Hers is not to eat, which is what I would call an extreme approach. Mine is to quit all supps. Dinner out with one glass of chardonnay and fried shrimp. Babysat again this morning and pulled Naomi around in a cart on the back of my bicycle. Occasionally, she would say, "Nana, are you okay?" Then we came home and watched a Gumby video. As I write these passages, I think my life must sound so sedate and so old. These late July days are so hot, so still, so quiet.

Comment

It's my Friday!!

Oh Sophia, bike riding with your grandbaby sounds wonderful!:h I don't have kids... but I love to borrow em!:l I love cartoons too!

One of the last times I babysat for a friend of mine, her 4 yr old told her he wanted to babysit Judie again soon! LOL Out of the mouths of Babes! Probably pretty accurate too!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
      X