Mom Alcoholism Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom Alcoholism Blog

Hi. I'm Jen, and a stay at home mom in recovery. Some of you might recognize me under my old screen name Jenram. I have followed this program both with moderation and abstinence

I have a blog that has been picked up by ClubMom that focuses on issues womens/moms face while being a mom in recovery. Here's a description:

Jen reflects on the meaningful, albeit laborious and stressful, world of a stay-at-home mom. She provides humorous, real life perspective on the ups and downs of motherhood and sheds light on the struggles. Follow Jen in her recovery from alcoholism as she raises two biological children and is in the midst of the adoption process for a third child from China.

Please check it out if you get a chance and keep coming back! I'd love to hear from you on it with any questions or comment! I welcome any and all, from those trying to quit, have quit or are moderating.

http://stayathomemotherdom.clubmom.com

Peace,

Jen

Mom Alcoholism Blog

Hi Jen

Thanks for this great resource Jen! It can be an overwhelming struggle with the tremendous responsibility we have. I'm proud of you for taking charge of your recovery.

Blessings,
    Lori

Comment

Mom Alcoholism Blog

this is great

You are brave to put it all out there like that. Glad to see that you are taking charge of your recovery!

Comment

Mom Alcoholism Blog

I admire you!

Jen,
        Just read your blog....I am in awe! That took so much courage on your part to put yourself out there. Only good things can come of this...maybe not immediately, as I read the comments...but in time, Jen you WILL be rewarded. Thank you for sharing this with us who are struggling with the same issue every day. Gina

Comment

Working...
        X