Gamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamers

At the risk of sounding like a complete geek i was wondering if any of you out there are gamers..?

I used to play Call of Duty online with popeye..I been playing Cod 4 latley and am hoping to get 5 as soon as poss..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Gamers

Ha, sorry me no gamer ...thats my BF's domain, but the 'COD' thing made me laugh.....what with you being a Mackeral, an all that... HA
    Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself!!!

Comment

Gamers

Hi macks.....sorry not a gamer either, just wanted to say hello x hope you and the family are well xx
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Gamers

Bloody hell Lou long time no see..The family are great...How are you?

Comment

Gamers

yes, I'm a COD4 addict! my screen name is (no laughing please)

Moonbeam007

hahahahahaha ok, I said no laughing
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Gamers

hey i play COD4 too. just started playing it..

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Comment

Gamers

I'm a gamer. PS3. I am still working my way through Oblivion. Nice thing about being older, I am in no hurry to finish the game.

Comment

Gamers

Hi Macks, what console do you play on?? My hubby is always playing call of duty online with his Xbox ......
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Gamers

My hubby plays World of Warcraft - he's on there now. I've been playing Need for Speed (as usual).
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Gamers

Here's one for all of you Wii gamers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX9O_R3dS4Y[/video]]YouTube - Funny Wii Commercial :H

Comment

Gamers

I will look out for you Moonbeam (snigger)...I go under deadeye...I used to be mackeral but got fed up of all the fish jokes..They said they could smell me coming..

I play on the pc Betty..

Comment

Gamers

lookout Deadeye..... Moonbeam just made the rank of Major tonight.
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Gamers

Oops...Better watch who i snigger at..Just a 2nd leautenent upto now..

Comment

Gamers

Whoop..2nd Captain..Changed name again...Thought Deadeye was a bit corney,,Rainman(UK) now...Will proberly be somthing else next week..

Does anyone know anything about Ping...?

I know mines too high latley..In the 200's..Where as it was in the 80's..Any ideas?

Comment

Gamers

Macks, that means your connection speed is giving trouble. hope it sorts itself out. may have to call your provider and have them test the line.
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X