X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cornbread

Butter a square baking pan (9" x 9" x 2"). Heat oven to 425
    degrees. Mix dry ingredients in bowl. Add milk, egg and
    butter. Pour into baking dish and bake for 20 mins.

Cornbread

one2many;507813 wrote: Thanks so much for this Cs,,, how much is a cup again???sorry but I did use a teacup once...didnt work....
    Here's a website that does conversions, a cup of cornmeal is 160 grams.

Comment

Cornbread

I love love love cornbread and haven't had it in ages !!! Thanks alot Cs !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Cornbread

With chili! I gotta have this with chili!
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Cornbread

This is a foolproof recipe. A lot of cornbreads crumble too easily, this one won't. My mom and I both swear by this recipe and have been making it for 35 years.

Comment

Cornbread

For those looking for whole grains....

Last time I made this, I snuck some whole wheat flour into it (I replaced the 1 cup of all-purpose flour with 3/4 cup AP and 1/4 cup WW flour, in addition to the cornmeal, of course). It gave the cornbread a nice grainy texture, but not crumbly.

Comment

Cornbread

Love cornbread. Here is another cornbread recipe with a unique twist. I'm an advocate for the Pampered Chef, I will be making it for Thanksgiving!

Chicken Jalapeno Cornbread Bake: The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Comment

Cornbread

Cornbread is a staple in the south. I never use a recipe, just throw in a lot of different things. However, around here it's sacrilege to put in sugar!! LOL
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                X