Tuesday July 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday July 25th

Can't stay, places to go, fish to meet.....
    Cya all later....Wayne
    LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.........
    IT CANT GET ANY WORSE.............

Tuesday July 25th

god morning all I am so happy to be saying DAY 4! Thank You all so much, it really is true that having to say here that I have got through another day without booze is the greatest encourager. You all instill such hope. I have gone cold turkey, I wasn't drinking heavily enough to have severe withdrawals. I really sympathize with those who are experiencing that, I just can't imaging what that must be like for you, this is bad enough. But you can see by reading here that other people have done it before you, so keep faith and follow the programme, and keep in touch.

Sales have despatched my order, so I can start with the sups etc pretty soon. Not before time I think, because I know from experience that it really becomes tough when the novelty wears off. Haven't had this sort of programme in the past though. You know money is tight for me I am a self employed, single mam, but I have considered this to be an investment in me and my boy's now and tomorrow.

Well enough of my ramblings, I pray we each have a successful day, however that looks for us.
    love Carole

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

My new Motto!

Hi Guys,
      Watched Finding Nemo on the weekend with my grandsons :l :h
      My New Motto!
      Just keep on swimming, Just keep on swimming
      It's like a chant in my head
      Shas
      Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

Good morning all

Well Wayne was an early bird - but you know what they say - "The early Wayne catches the.. fish" ?!! don't they ?

Sophia - Bloody well done girl !! Day 4 - The worst is nearly over - I feel so proud of you that you've gone cold turkey. It is AWFUL. . I too am waiting for my little box of tricks to arrive. i've just said on another post that I hope they're not swimming their way across the Atlantic to us. When did you order yours? I ordered mine on wednesday , and I'm starting to get a bit twitchy - day 7 for me. Woke up wanting a drink - Arghhh -. have gone through that - "shall i go to Somerfields up the road - opened at 8 and indulge in just 1 ickle drinkie " thing. So decided to come on here instead. Is it a scorcher where you are again today?
        Southernbelle. I hope your Belle isn't too depressed after maiming a small child - hee hee.!!
        A big thanks to everyone here in absville. I don't think I could have gone this far without your warmth and support.
        Didn't go shopping in the end - sunbathed for far too long and I look like a cherry tomato. and something has bitten my arm and it's ballooned. It looks like popeyes arm. Lurverly !
        Gonna go and make a smoothie - I've picked up some pretty yummy concoctions from you chaps !!!
        Love to you all and have a great day
        Bambs
        xxx :h
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

Oh and by the way I haven't really sent 59 posts in total - I sent a post the other day and because the computer was slow I pressed the send button about 20 times thinking that it hadn't worked - what a divvy-brain. It just looks like I am a serial messager - a post pest LOL. - now it will be 60.

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

Good Morning, Absville!'

Thank you, all you UK and Oz folks for getting the day off to a roaring start!! Good job!!

Bambs, congrats--you're doing great!! And, careful of that sun--now HOW are you going to try on all those new clothes you're rushing off to buy if you're all sunburned??! Carole, congrats on Day 4--feels good, doesn't it? And those are wise words about the novelty wearing off...glad you're making that investment for yourself and your boys now!

Nancy, what's this about belle?! Small child, eh?? HOW did I miss that--or was this on chat...how's 'bama today, girl? Discovery, glad to hear you're still with us...thanks for reminding us that we're all human--and that we can all get right back up after a fall...hang in there, we're here for you! :l

Kathy, congrats on your full week abs! See how quickly it all adds up! And you had doubts that you could do it...and our little community wouldn't be as great as it is without you being here--thanks!

Oops, running out of time here...Gabby, Lori--look forward to hearing what today brings for y'all! Marcie, I hope you're feeling better today...bright blessings to you this morning....

Matt, where are you?? Need your words of wisdom, y'hear!! Jane? NOBODY says' 'stainers like you!! And who else hasn't checked in for the last couple of days? We want to hear from you! The good, the bad, the ugly...bring it here!

Wayne--hope you're meeting all the fish you hoped for! And, Shas, love the motto: "Keep on swimming. Just keep on swimming." (Hmmm, is there a fish/water theme going here??!)

So, words to live by today: KEEP ON SWIMMING. KEEP ON SWIMMING. Ya hear, everyone: Keep. On. Swimming.
            :h
            susan
            "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

Small Child

ha ha - Nancy, just realised that the 'small child' I reffered to is actually 27 !!! Oh well - men - they'll always be small children LOL.

Just popped in to give my tomato shoulders some respite from the sun. And the window cleaners are up a ladder next door and feel a bit foolish 'exposed' in a bikini in the garden.
              I'll hide in the house till they've gone !!

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

Keep on swimming!

Hi All,I love that chant!

Keep on swimming, keep on swimming

Day 35 here and I keep feeling better and stronger!

Have a busy day so gotta run.

Love you all, even Gabby!

Keep on swimming team! You're the best!

Matt

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

I'm Back

I haven't been able to post the last couple days as the house was still full of family here for the wedding. The last left today. For reasons I don't really understand I did pretty good all weekend and then stayed up late last night drinking. Of course I feel dreadful today - serves me right.

This will be a difficult week. It is the end of the line for our 12 year old persian cat. We will be out of town most of the next couple months and have no one to take care of her. We can't board her as she hyper-ventilates and she has destroyed the houses of those who have agreed to take her on in the past. She just can't adjust to change and we don't have any remaining choices. That will be hard.

On a more positive note, I am following through on my plan to begin the Diet Cure program in conjunction with MYO. Today I am making a list for shopping and supps and tomorrow will begin. It can't hurt! I will miss coffee and really miss sparkling water (that I may leave in for awhile), but it includes lots of things I love.

Have a good day!

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

Keep on swimming

Love the quote!! Of course, I have seen this movie close to 50 times and now I have Ellen's voice in my head chanting this over and over...lol.

Kris hang in there. I know that I have gone through stressful times, make it all the way through and then when its over---bam! That is when I start feeling like a deserve one or whatever chatter is going on in that brain of mine.

I slept poorly last night, but taking my supplements and feeling ok.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kim

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

tuesday

Mornin all,

Sounds like some fun stuff happening here today!

I just came in out of the garden and thought I would check in before making soup mix and canning it. When all of you come to the funny farm, we'll have a feast!

Belle is still a little low.........she's never sent anyone to the hospital before!! Good news is Steven is ok and back home and work....with funny stories to tell! He has a new girlfriend so I'm sure she's lovin extra on him since he's injured!

Had some wine last night........I don't know why....it didn't taste good even......I just should not be left home alone! I get in more trouble than the kid in the movie...Home Alone!
                      Good news is that it will all be corked up and put away in a few days...
                      Out of sight ...out of mind!!

Got to get back to work!

Love Nemo!!!

Nancy & Belle:w all newbies and "old" newbies!
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

The plan

Ok..heres my plan....

Ever tried
                        Ever failed

No matter

Try again
                        Fail better

I did "fail better" last night.
                        So is that a success?
                        I think so!

Not going to beat myself up over a couple of glasses.....but will keep after the abs prize!

Nancy
                        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Tuesday July 25th

Better Late Than Never!

Hi All!
                          Just a late check in! Didn't end up having time this morning, but all is reasonably well.
                          Had a number of free hours at work today, which gave me some time to fret about the $$$ I'm NOT making, but I did listen to my hypno cd and stayed awake for it! Now I'm home and TIRED!! I did get two new referrals though, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they turn into new clients.
                          It's funny that we had a few little slips here and there. They seem to all come at once, sometimes for people. Perhaps the new moon??? But not to fret, tomorrow is another day in Absville, and each day brings new chances.
                          I'm sorry to hear about your kitty, Kris, that must be very hard. Blessings for the old girl.....
                          I had to laugh at your post, Bambino! Now YOU can be the Queen of the posts!!! LOL, I used to be, but the new format has given me a fresh start!!!
                          For the rest of you, hang tight and thanks for being there! Even if I don't mention everyone every day, I do read all of your posts and think of each of you every day!!

Lots of love,

Kathy

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                          X