Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'M BAAAAACK!!

Hello everyone!
    After taking a two month hiatus (sp?), I have decided to return to the land of posting threads. I've been a glutonus pig, both with alcohol and food over the holidays. No holiday blues or anything, just me saying f*@k it! I'm ready to attempt 30 days to start with. Us alcoholics have lots of attempts at 30 days! But here I go. Again.
    It's good to see all of you still posting. Some of you old friends out there (Mary, Natalie, etc.), some new people and some missing.
    So Happy New Year to everyone and I'll see ya on the AF Daily Thread
    When life is more than you can stand...kneel.

I'M BAAAAACK!!

Welcome back MM!!! Glad you are ready to kick the AL! See you on the AF daily thread...

Comment

I'M BAAAAACK!!

Welcome back!!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'M BAAAAACK!!

Nice to meet you! I am new and on Day 2.
        My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Comment

I'M BAAAAACK!!

starting today again hopefully i can hold on. my longest stretch af 6 months however that was about 6 months ago no better time then to start now!!!! Dumping nicotine too wow this will be the first for that good luck all!!!
          new year brings out all the oldies and goodies huh!!!! gl MM

Comment

I'M BAAAAACK!!

Welcome back !!
            I am restarting also! renewed much stronger comittment. day 11 AF for me right now, but I've been on a roller coaster of 30 day attempts as well. This time I'm a non-drinker Period. I know that I have to be.
            Stay strong all!! Don't feed the monster.
            May our choices today not result in regret, but rather be wise

Comment

I'M BAAAAACK!!

well put i am with ya cher the beast is too stong for me to mod!!!

Comment

I'M BAAAAACK!!

Good to see you back - join us on the AF daily !!

Comment

I'M BAAAAACK!!

glad youre back too... good to have another running buddy around.
                  Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Working...
                  X