How Many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many

Just curious to the number of guys who are on these boards. We seem to be out numbered here by a lot.

How Many

I think I qualify.
    mac

Comment

How Many

Me too....Did post this earlier but things have been dodgey round here today.
      LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.........
      IT CANT GET ANY WORSE.............

Comment

How Many

I am here too; not every day but a couple of times a week I check in. Nice to meet everyone.

Comment

How Many

Nice to meet you all. It is good to know that there are a few of us guys around.

Comment

How Many

"I'm still here Hefe" Three Amigos

Slugdug

Comment

How Many

Hey -- I'm still around. Don't check this forum a lot because there's not a lot going on here most of the time, but I am on the monthly abs board daily.

From the poll RJ has done it's about 4 to 1 ladies around here!
              "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

How Many

Hmmm.

Once, back while in college, circumstances prevailed, and I ended up taking four really nice ladies out to a local drink and dance till you drop night club. I had 4 dates!!

Dang, what a battle, I thought every other guy in the place wanted to kill me, because these were some fine college co-eds. However, they stayed with me the entire evening, and I did dance and drank till I dropped. At times, all five of us were on the dance floor, being wild and crazy.

So, this was probably 25 years ago, when I still had the "mojo", and what the Native Americans call "Buffalo Man Spirit". It's long gone, and that guy has faded into history. I'm just not as good as I thought I used to be you know. :durn:

So, a 4 to 1 ratio suits this guy just fine. I just don't have the energy anymore..... :upset: :wings: :boohoo:

Comment

How Many

Bloody Hell..... 1 is more than enough..
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

How Many

Hi Troopers

Alive and well here in Wisconsin. Try to hit the forum once or twice a week. Hope everyone is having a good program!!
                    Chuck

Comment

How Many

ummm, Fan, .... you're gonna be starting a little machismo warfare with your new avatar.....

and I thought mine was powerful...

Comment

How Many

The guy's thread is a bit of a bore

I'm a regular on other threads, but must frankly say that this one's a bit of a bore. As for the number of guys that are on the forum, yes, i guess we're outnumbered. But that's because our female freinds are more open to share their experiences, I guess
                        Paddy
                        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

How Many

Right-oh Becca. A machismo war has just been started. Fan let out his weapon of mass disruption. Kim Jong Ill eat your heart out.

Nah, pretty boring Aviator, I must say. Mae West would say: 'Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?' :H
                          Paddy
                          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

How Many

Another guy here in Texas.
                            Phil
                            Love and Peace,
                            Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

How Many

just another dude trying to get his head out of his ass. Can't complain about the wife myself...she's a true gem....I'm really lucky. Take care Bro's. we're in it together.
                              D.
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X