Hypnotherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnotherapy

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ, talk to me about the hypnotheray. I thought I had it sussed, not to worry about occultist overtones etc, cd's are now on there merry way to me in the UK. Today thought I ready some stuff on a site called PsycoHeresy or something like that, that said hypnotherapy and hpnotism is whether it is medical or otherwise is occultist. Now I am worrying about that again and wondering if I have wasted my money.

I am praying about it but am feeling stuck, What are your experiences of using the hypnotherapy. Sorry to go on about this again.

carole

Hypnotherapy

cds

You did not waste your money............. There are only positve things happening on the cds. You do your own suggestions. "Breathe......relax......"!!

My favorite is the clearing no. two...you are lieing in a stream and the water(living, I believe) is washing all unwanted things away.

Just "Be still" and think on your Father!:h

Blessings,:l
    Nancy & Belle
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Hypno

Hi Carole and Nancy

Nice to get to these parts, I forget it's here sometimes. My feelings about hypno can be summed up this way, the problem is in my mind. Therefore the mind must change. Those thought patterns must change. I got into this mess without much thought of what my Lord wanted for me. Now the only thing that really matters to me is that it gets GONE. If your experience is anything like mine, church has little to offer us problem drinkers. We're just lousy SINNERS! True perhaps, but there is so much more to it than that. There is a mental and physical aspect to this problem that we have a responsibilty to investigate.

I prayed for years with many tears for Christ to deliver me from alcohol. He led me to AA in which I had three wonderful sober years. My pastor was not supportive, said I should spend that time in Christian fellowship instead. When I quit AA fellowship, it was only a matter of time before I let down my gaurd and drank again. Like never before. God's mercy allowed me to find MWO where I have found much strentgh. I owe it ALL to HIM.

I did have reservations about the Hypno until I realised you are still in control of your will. The hypnotist on the CD even states that no suggestions which violate your conscience can be accepted. Just remind yourself throughout the recording that Christ is the center of this experience. And remember, if we aren't sober, we're not much use to our Lord. That's the number one reason for me:h

Much love in Jesus,
      Lori

Comment

Hypnotherapy

AMEN:h
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Thanks you two. I know that we are each responsible for our individual walks with our Jesus, but it is helpful to get other perspectives. Greater is he that is in me - how can that be taken away from me??

Love you guys Carole

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Hey, this is my first time on the new board. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with it yet. You guy's have the answer nailed here, and there's nothing left for me to say, except that I know, that I know, that I know, that my God provides all my needs. If what I need requires a professional, such as a dr., a lawyer,. or a dentist, I think God will direct me where He wants me to go just as He did when He lead me to MWO. The CD's are tools used by the professional to meet our needs for which we came. Eliziby
            :heart: Eliziby :heart:

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Ditto to all ... I love this thread...

"We were carved in the palm of His Hand" ...

Comment

Working...
              X