congratz proteas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratz proteas

A day late. but congratz to the proteas on their gutsy performance against Aus!!!! (yeah. you did win that last test but we took the series.) Well done to Graeme Smith!!!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::good job:

Aussies. looking forward to seeing you in SA!!
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

congratz proteas

Johnny. 'Tis a sad time for Australian cricket. I send you a genuine, heartfelt, co.......con.......cccc.......cccong.......cconngr aaa.......congratulations mate....Well played, and yep, am looking forward to the next series.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

congratz proteas

Hahaha. Well thanks. It sounded a bit like you were struggling but well received. Well. tomorrow is another day . Let's see what happens next.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

congratz proteas

well done SA!

Yes, its been a wonderful series and a great, gutsy performance by the South Africans. It also probably marks the end of an era of Aussie domination of world cricket. Makes cricket more competitive and interesting. At the same time, I think its too early to write the epitaph for Aussie excellence in cricket because they have such an exceptional cricketing system as well as bench strength. I've had the honour of watching the likes of Shane Warne, Mathew Hayden and Glenn Mcgrath play and the decline/ retirement of these stalwarts seems to have had a telling effect on the Aussies performance. Now you find few players who walk the talk.

Graeme Smith coming out to bat in his precarious physical condition was nothing less than heroic. The last Test gave me something to cheer about in the last few days, when I am physically down.

Look forward to the Aussies in SA and also the upcoming Ashes!
        *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

congratz proteas

Graham Smith was magnificent as a captain. I think that we have a lovely team spirit. The new youngsters are so refreshing and enuthsiastic.

I always used to wonder about Gibbs. His playing was far too inconsistant. He could bat like a cricketing genius in one game and then go out in a stupid senseless way the next day. It came as no surprise when he was arrested for drunken driving. I hope that he gets his act together, he has such raw talent.

I have experienced the nature of the beast and know that it never stops talking.

Comment

Working...
          X