THE Real Football....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE Real Football....

I predict Liverpool,Chelsea,Manchester United,Arsenal.and Aston Villa will all fall apart and Everton will go on and win the premiership.... WHAT ??? A man can have a dream cant he?

Sean...
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

THE Real Football....

Nah ... Stoke are gonna make a shock meteoric rise and kick all the others out ... Yeh yeh !! Lmao ...
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

THE Real Football....

HEAVENLEY!!!

WOW You really are sick arnt you? LOL
      I like Stoke, they took a point from my arch rivals (Liverpool) yes I'm a blue Scouse.

Sean...
      It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Comment

THE Real Football....

I think we all know who are going to be champions yet again...You see that little red devil jumping up and down...
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

THE Real Football....

Ahhh ... I don't mind if it's Man U.they are close enough to me to win .... I trained for my profession in Macclesfield anyway, so just a 'jump' away .....
          Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

THE Real Football....

Sorry, American football's the only REAL football, must I have this debate w/u all as I do my relatives from Ireland? LOL :H

Comment

THE Real Football....

I'm with ya Hart.:bat
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

THE Real Football....

Just wanted to say what a cracking effort by Burnley in the Carling Cup..I only watched the highlights but well done younger cloughie and the boys...You did yourselves proud..
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

THE Real Football....

I remember the old cloughie .... arggghhhhh ... ha !!
                  Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

THE Real Football....

hart;525086 wrote: Sorry, American football's the only REAL football, must I have this debate w/u all as I do my relatives from Ireland? LOL :H
                    Sorry... American football is a minority sport...dont believe me???

5.9 billion people watched the 2006 World Cup...only 90 million watched the last Superbowl...go figure

Comment

THE Real Football....

David Moyes and Martin O'Neill are the best managers around. Given limited resources they do a fantastic job

Comment

THE Real Football....

Utd to win with Chelsea, Liverpool and man city making up the other 3 in that order.
                        Cardiff city to get promoted, be bought my an arib with billions burning a hole and Celtic for the Scottish champ.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

THE Real Football....

And as for the champ league. That's a difficult one. It will be a Spanish or British team that wins!!!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                          X