Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 26th already!

Hi all,

Can't believe it is the 26th already. Here is an email from the Universe which as I mentioned yesterday I find these to be inspirational.

--------------------------------------
    Your very thoughts are the key. You can do it. Whatever you want, you can have it. Just think it, feel it and vaguely move towards it, and with persistence, tipping points will be reached, critical mass formed and the most outlandish serendipities arranged.

The world you now live in was created this very way, and through 'thinking' you perpetuate the celebration. You are a nonstop creating machine; a manifesting maestro. You are pure 'cause.' And for now, it's virtually a secret: Your very thoughts are the key.
    __________________________________________________ ________

Gina and Becca, don't know what happened yesterday afternoon. Husbands and watching "our drinking."

I really have to say, I mentioned only in passing to my husband when he saw me reading the book and listening to the CDs about 7 weeks ago that I was doing a moderate drinking program. I know my husband inside and out and find that because he does not want to change his bohemian wilder lifestyle he is threatened by my changes and does throw roadblocks out. Example: He bought 5 half gallon size rums directly after I told him that I was moderating. I took 2 of them to the lake over fourth of July and left them there. Really though, it is my favorite and cases of beer and wine can sit without me ever really wanting them. Why did he do that? It is not his favorite!

Anyway, I only go on the site at my office and only when my employee and clients are not around. I won't do it at home as I don't want hubby in on any of this. Don't want him to up the ante constantly. Play devils advocate when I am vulnerable.

AF yesterday. So it is working. Have a physical therapy appointment this afternoon - have to plan for those days - they are tough on a pain scale!

Judie, I think your day of rest was a great thing to do . . .how often do we get to do something nice for ourselves? I am proud of you for taking the day!

Gotta run for more deadlines!

All the rest of you, I hope you have a wonderful day.

:l , Mary

The 26th already!

Hi all, I am just checking in today, tried last night, but guess they were upgrading or something, couldn't get to site. Feel really BAD today back is KILLING me, probably PMS, yeah those crappy hormone things I think Gina or someone was complaining of last week(can't find the sad faces....oh well ...) drank alot of red wine last night too, maybe that has a little to do w/ it??? I don't know about this mod thing, guess, just will take it one day at a time............already planning on tonight, sick, huh?? Want to numb this freakin pain!!! GRRRR!!! Glad you are doing good, Mary and hope you are out on the river Judie, and Sophia and everyone else, thanks for heairing me gripe!! That is why I still love this place!!

hugs to all,

will try to check in later,

Mary Anne

Comment

The 26th already!

oh, they showed up!

So I made a smiley w/ the colon and paraenthasese and it showed up as a smiley.....and now I see the icons on this screen, ok, what is going on w/ this computer???Or is it the user??? HAHAHA, at least it made me forget about how crappy I feel for a moment!! HA!!

MA:h :l

Comment

The 26th already!

Since you ladies are testing I will too. I was just getting the hang of using the smilies on the old site and now I am really messing them up. So don't laugh if my frowns are mixed up with my hugs. I think Laugh out Loud might be gone???

Oh husbands! My was looking over my shoulder one day while I was reading some posts here and I asked him not too. I feel this is a private place from my family. He actually said he could log on and read what I said if he wanted to. I got pretty mad and said I thought that would be the same as reading my email or looking through my wallet and I did not appreciate that. That pretty much shut him up.

Had another AF night, having a little tummy trouble.

Laura
        Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

The 26th already!

Yeah, Speaking of Hubbys... anyone else getting notified on their regular E-mail, when you unread mssgs here? My Hubby's getting sooo curious! I don't really care, but he just seemed a bit overly concerned about my mssgs last night! Oh well, I guess it's good for him to wonder! I just tell him it's one of my boyfriends! Some "HUNK" I met on the river! Maybe I can get him to join me yet!
          Speaking of.... I should get my butt out there on the water.... it's almost 100* already! Maybe I'll paddle to town today! Hope evyones having a great day!.... Hugs ...Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

The 26th already!

checking

Hey there everyone,

Seems everyone is fine, THANK GOD my hubby doesn't even care (or doesn't seem to) about the MWO thing , he was worried at first about going to a "chat room"and picking up guys but I told him it is mostly girls, and when I gave one of you my address, he was like "freaking out"....I said, "it they are going to come all the way across the country to get me, come on!" I mean, he got over it really quickly and it hasn't been an issue since.....

Bye for now,

Mary Anne:h :l

Comment

The 26th already!

Hi, 'Modders

Hiya!

Hey, is it true you're getting auto emails? I assume I can fix that...am still learning lots about the many admin features here, it's amazing. But we guard our member's emails like crazy (and you can opt to NOT get email, only PMs, or Private Messages, just like EZBoard.) This must be some silly default setting that I haven't yet found. Thanks, Judie for bringing it up; very helpful!

Thanks also to all of you who have endured this message board/server migration. It's been something.

Mods board is fantastic, so happy to see what's going on here, always. :-)

RJ
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

The 26th already!

There is a box that you can check when you register that will notify you at your regular e-mail address when you have a private message on the site. I think it might be a default setting. I elected to keep that. It is always fun to see that I have a message here when I check my regular e-mail. Other members DON'T have your e-mails! It is a feature of the site. Not to worry friends!!!

Love and hugs, miss you all!!!
                Kathy
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                X