Send me your power!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send me your power!

Okay, gang...today is day 6, or 22/26 for me and I am doing alright. We have today off because of the frigid temps, and Monday off for MLK Day, so we have a looooonnnng weekend ahead of us. Leaving soon to go visit hubby's relatives, who live in the boonies and don't drink (although all my friends up there do!). For sure there is no AL in the house!

I will have no computer access, so won't be able to check in until late Monday night when we get back. I will try very hard to stay AF during the whole time. My plan is fun and relaxation and accepting NO calls from anyone, especially Mommie Dearest.

PLEASE keep sending me good thoughts and mind waves full of strength and power :thanks: and I will gladly accept any prayers. "Ain't too proud to beg..."

have a great weekend.

Send me your power!

I will be praying for you upnorthgirl, I know you can make it through, you are strong.

Have Fun,
    Twosox

Comment

Send me your power!

Wishing you well
      Enjoy your weekend and have fun!

Comment

Send me your power!

Upnorth,
        Will be thinking of you. You'll do great, already have successes under your belt. Go and relax and enjoy your trip.
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Send me your power!

Me and George are SO rooting for ya!
          Have a fun weekend hun... relax and have someone look after you for a change
          Will definitely be thinking of you and sending happy, strong vibes your way!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Send me your power!

upnorth,

You can do it!

Be Attached files [img]/converted_files/771732=4641-attachment.jpg[/img]
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Send me your power!

Best of luck Up! We will miss you in the Nest. No telling what we'll do with George...LOL!!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Send me your power!

good morning I just joined a few minutes ago. I have read the book. I have tried repeatedly to moderate or stop drinking but can't hopefully this will help!!!!!

Comment

Send me your power!

Upnorth - I think it's a great idea for you to have a change of scenery! You've had a lot of stress lately...

I'm sure you'll do fine AF - but I'm sending positive thoughts/prayers along for good measure.

Please Enjoy your long weekend!
                  Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Send me your power!

booklvr,

Congratulations! You should start your own thread in this Starting Out section so people will get to know you better. You may get a bit lost in this thread.

Be
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Send me your power!

hay UpNorth, have a lovley AF time, do something nice for yourself, let yourself enjoy the time away from the stress of the situation, sending you strength & good thoughts.
                      *Witchy*
                      Progress, not perfection!!!
                      A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X