Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must have for drinkers

oooh! oooh!

Just have to share my b-day gift with my friends who need replacement drinks. So I'm an infomercial junkie, shoot me. But I got the Magic Bullit blender the other day from my sister and BOY is it Fun! Just made myself a topnotch $4.00 mocha, and it's 7:00pm The thing is so dang easy to use, clean and store. And boy does it pack a punch. It makes excellent smoothies which I simply add AllOne to each morning. My old blender was a pain in the patoot to clean but not this little guy. Hey, we need something to fill our newly sober evenings with and this one's great

Love Ya,
    Lori

must have for drinkers

I've heard great things about this Lori, and I'm thinking about getting one!
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

must have for drinkers

get it

Hey Kath,
      You COULD ask for it as a gift too. That's what I did, and at this stage of our lives coming up with a gift is hard for people.

Comment

must have for drinkers

Arrgggh!!! Just got a call and the people I ordered it from said they had discontinued carrying it!!!! I googled it again, and Target carries it, however. I guess I'll be stopping there on the way home from work tonight!!!! LOL!!

Hugs!
        Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

must have for drinkers

Other stores

You can also find it at Bed Bath and Beyond - or check for it on ebay. It is really much morepractical than a large blender.

Comment

Working...
          X