Finding it hard right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on my 3rd AF day today and i'm struggling. I have been since about 10 this morning. It just seems to be the neverending day.. such a struggle. It's not like i'm even stressed.

Hang in there lil.M... I also have found day 3 and 4 to be my stumbling blocks. Can you try and get out of the house? Do something.. physical, maybe? You know.. change of scenery, distract yourself?

:l
    I'm not feeling nearly as strong as I would like today either... this is day 7
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Day three is hard Mich...
      Can you have a sleep maybe? Or like sun says go for a walk or something? What about a film or a book...or try the old favourite, Lglutamine?
      It WILL get easier...
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

day 13 here and feeling very hyper!

Comment

well done limers.

I've been out ALL day!

Comment

Keep it firmly in your mind that although today seems like an eternity...Its not...It will soon pass and then day 4...Get to day 7 in this manner and the worst is over..You are doing the hardest part..We all have faith in you..:l
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Stay strong Michelle. It'll be worth it.

Comment

Maybe a long hot bath would help get your blood circulating.
                AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
                Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

lil michelle

One of the things that worked for me was to keep my belly full.
                  I ate lots of sweets(keep that sugar coming)
                  Sleep is a very good idea, I never did find away of drinking while asleep
                  If you cant get out the house stay on here, we are all here for you.
                  By the way you should pat yourself on the back you have done great to get to here.
                  Don't be afraid to pm anyone for help. The girls on here are wonderful they will be more than happy to help.

Kiss for your hand X
                  Sean.. ( I hope your not a Frenchmen

TYFE:l
                  It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Comment

Hi there and :welcome:

if you haven't ordered the meds already. i recommend going to GNC or even your grocery store and buy L-glutamine. It's a supplement that really helps with cravings. (you can also take magnesium). I'm also taking some Melatonin before bed just to rest easier. i swear it WILL get better. I'm on Day 8 with and am feeling pretty good. Email me any time if you want to talk. Also, keep posting. I have found that if I post here about my problems that I get a lot of great advice from people that have gone/are going through the same stuff as me. :l
                    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

Comment

I know what you mean, Michelle, about the "never-ending" day --- but guess what? After a few more days under your belt, you'll find you don't have Enough hours in the day!!

Odd, but true!
                      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Yesterday was a never ending day for me, and I really struggled from the moment I woke up. It was day 20. Today is day 21 and I feel so much better and I am glad that I did not give in, otherwise I would be writing this with a splitting headache and much regret. Yesterday was my first really bad day, and I am glad it happened because previous to that it had all seemed to easy. I agree with Sav, that soon you won't have enough hours in the day, I think that may be true for me today.

Stay strong, and remember that tomorrow will be better.

Comment

stay strong and think positive and stay busy you can do this ..keep up the good work
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hang in there Michele. I know! Rent your most favorite movie of all time and get cozy on the sofa and just enjoy! Or if you're in a warm place unlike me, get out and enjoy a walk.
                            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                            X