Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 8 ~feeling a bit better!!

Hey everyone ~ I GOT 8 DAYS!!! woohoo!

My meds got here and are helping. I am also taking some Melatonin and am sleeping better. (I lost 9 pounds already!) In general feelin' pretty good. Although, I must say that I am still having trouble remembering to do things and just being absent-minded in general. My husband had a good laugh the other day when I almost put the dishwasher detergent in the refrigerator. lol I was happy to get back to work this week to stay very busy. I get a ton of physical exercise at work and that helps. My anxiety is still a little crazy but I am dealing with that. It blows my mind that I have sooo much free time now that I'm not drinking. I'm actually reading two books at the same time right now. (I never used to have to time to read one book - let alone two!!)

We're on our way to 30 days together guys!!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

Well done Red, its a good feeling.
    *Witchy*
    Progress, not perfection!!!
    A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Very encouraging Red! Congrats!

I'm on day 7 and having a hard time today. So, tomorrow will be better, you say?
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Good for you Red! Keep it goin.
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
        X