New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

:new: Just trying to get my head wrapped around this. I am struggling, but feel with you help I can survive. Talk to me.

New here

Hi Muggsy :welcome: This is an awesome place to come for help. I'm sure you will see yourself many times over in these stories. Take a look at the newbies thread, it's a great place to start. Take care.

xx Summer09

Comment

New here

Muggsy - and a big Welcome from me too ...

See you around.

Comment

New here

Welcome Muggsy

I have been here only 2 weeks and feel like I have at least a dozen new friends. The difference is, they are just like me. I never knew anyone with the same problems as me. Now I do.

Hoping you find just as many if not more friends here; looking forward to hearing your story.

Best,

AP
        My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Comment

New here

Welcome. Please stick around and tell us more about yourself!!

Comment

New here

Hi Muggsy!
            It won't take you long to get the hang of this place.
            Stay a while.

Comment

New here

Hi Muggsy, you've found the right place. Everyone is so welcoming, all in the same/similar boat. Loads of advice it you want it. Also, great laugh too. Loads of new people too- I only started on this site a couple of weeks ago and already feel I belong and can come and go as I please, everyone will always be here no matter what.

Best wishes to you.
              AC x x

Comment

New here

Welcome Muggsy. This is a great site with lots of support and no judgements. Without MWO I would never have made 21 days AF.

Aussie Chick - I feel like I am stalking you, all my posts are just one post behind yours.

Comment

Working...
                X