Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fell off the wagon, but back on tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I consider all of you my cyber friends and I am glad for this website to be able to post my feelings, my triumphs, and my failures. I knew all day yesterday I was going to drink. I just had that feeling, and knew it would eventually consume me. BUT, I am committed to picking myself back up, and starting over again. When I think about it, I had only drank 3 times in almost a month! That is huge for me. So heres to progress, and not perfection.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

I think tomorrow is a GREAT day to start over for you!!! We're all here for you. Keep posting! :l
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

Comment

Thanks Red. I have been feeling very sad today. Drinking always makes me depressed and feel like a total failure. Thanks for the cheer up!

Comment

I'm with you to over it! I started day one today so lets do this together! Good for you for picking it up and not letting it become something worse!
        no time like the present

Comment

I totally know that feeling. I get it sometimes and that's that really. Well done for only drinking 3 times in a month. That is FANTASTIC. Get back on the wagon. Keep smiling, love life and live life sober!!

Comment

I know that feeling too. You said it perfectly. Once I feel it -it consumes me and I drink just to stop the thought of it.
            MM

Comment

Overit - Congrats on only 3 days in a month. Doesn't it stink to have to worry about having a drink. "Normal" people probably don't have a clue what we battle with daily. Get back on the wagon and don't look back. Yesterday is done. Move forward.

Comment

Overit, I slipped up this weekend too, but I am back on the wagon with you starting today. I know what you mean by saying the feeling consumes you, so I drank to quiet the urge. I can totally identify.
                "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

I drank aswell overit. Back on day 2. Feeling very low, but today is a new day, and we cant do anything about yesterday, but tomorrow is a fresh day.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. Its nice to not feel all alone, but I wish none of us had to feel the way we do at times, due to alcohol related! Pick up and back up. :h

Comment

Working...
                    X