Need help NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help NOW!!

:new:Have been coming to this site for a couple of years now and am at an extremely low point with my drinkiing. I have to STOP and today is the day. I find MWO to be the one thing that helps me stop so here I am!!!!!!!! WOuld love to have some support and be able to kick this bloody thing. Am really hung over and the amount of wine I had yesterday I would not be surprised if I am currently over the limit. RRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHH!! HELP
    Nik
    niki

Need help NOW!!

Hi Nlyncy.

You can do this. Right now you will be feeling really bad with all the chemicals in your body and be hating drinking and what it has done to you. I came here in December in the same way. I did 10 days AF before having a drink, now I am on day 22 AF. It can be done, you need to take it One day at a time, keeping the determination you have right now alight to carry you through, especially the periods where you will think that your drinking wasn't so bad afterall, what is wrong with having a drink. Good luck from a fellow Aussie (well an Irish person in Australia).

Comment

Need help NOW!!

Hi Nlynch.
      You will be fine, today is day 3 for me and iam feeling sick from withdrawals, Keep up the water and determination, Good luck

Comment

Need help NOW!!

I hear you!!! I am making it NOW to stop. Way too much wine last night. And just can't keep doing this self-destructive thing anymore. I feel SO GOOD when I don't Drink. Hang in there.

Comment

Need help NOW!!

Nicki

Lord do I know how you feel. It's sucks doesn't it. I will keep you in my prayers. Just hang in there. ODAT
          Starting over again
          ray:

Comment

Need help NOW!!

Niki,
            you took the first step by coming here. Drink as much water as you can...take whatever suppliments you have on hand...you CAN do this.
            This is a great place to be....I havn't been particip[ating nearly enough myself lately. Time to jump in with both feet.
            Want to join me!?
            Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Need help NOW!!

Hi Niki, well done for coming back - stop feeling guilty, you probably feel crap enough as it is so don't beat yourself up - you've got to start somewhere and here you are being proactive. Just get through today, get to bed and you'll feel a lot better tomorrow and hopefully 1 day AF too by then.

Take care
              AC x x x

Comment

Need help NOW!!

Hi Nlynch,
                Yes, this seems to keep me on track, so hang out, read and post with us.
                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Need help NOW!!

Thanks

Hey everyone,
                  Thanks for all of your support - happy to report AF last night - first night in forever (literally can't remeber - that's bad) and feeling better for it. Feeling a bit fluey though is that normal ? I am assuming it is part of the detox process.
                  Niki
                  niki

Comment

Need help NOW!!

awesome job .. stay busy and keep posting .. we are here for you .. and just do your best
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                    X