trying but keep failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying but keep failing

:new: Having a hard time. Just love my red wine. Last night I drank nearly two bottles and feel real bad today. I feel so much better when I don't drink and have done better lately. Only drank three times this week and actually went to AA (I went years ago) But I couldn't just have a few. So I am now trying and hoping to stick with it. I did it years ago but find it SO hard now.:thanks:

trying but keep failing

:welcome: Once you realize that you are not alone in the struggle it will get easier.

Comment

trying but keep failing

Hi New Beginnings.

It is really difficult for people like us to just have a few. I know that I can't that is why I am going AF. Since I have gone AF my husband has gone from binge drinking to moderating with just one or two. But I know I can't ever do that. You will find lots of support here from great people who are all trying to kick the habit, just like you. Welcome.

Comment

trying but keep failing

like the saying goes .. you have to learn how to walk before you can run ..
        just keep on doing your best stay strong and think positive
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

trying but keep failing

Hard time

I'm having a hard time too. Haven't had a day under my belt in 6 mon. Tday will be day 1 because the liquors stores are closed so unless I walk to the nearest bar (1mi.) I've got it licked.
          Starting over again
          ray:

Comment

trying but keep failing

You did it before, you can do it again!
            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
            X