Good Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning

Just starting to post. I have been on this program for some time now. It has been wonderful. I wish I could say I have made it perfect, but almost. I think I needed a kick in the butt because I have been thinking too much about the old days lately. Everybody have a wonderful day.

Good Morning

Hiya All,
    Big V,nice to meet you.
    Shas, hope you have a good weekend at your mum and dads.
    Nancy,i hope the funeral went aswell as could be exspected, when everything gets hectic like it has for you latley its nice to just get back to a normal routine.
    Bubba, glad you are feeling a bit better this morning,pick yourself up ,dust yourself off and get back on the horse.
    Kathi, well done on losing the weight.
    Nomorewine good luck and nice to meet you.
    Gabby,sadley i did'nt come up with the FRIENDSHIP thing,think it was Ghandi, or someone like that.The thing about being on the other side just made me go crosseyed.
    Kim, my wife did'nt end up drinking last night, but when she does i'll be there with a videocamera.
    Lori,that made me chuckle about our online affair...( how big is Dan ) don't want a 7ft angry husband on my case.
    Hiya Matt & Sobark...
    Think thats everyone....If i forgot somebody i'm really sorry...Absvilles turning ino a city...
    Had a brilliant day with my better half yesterday,nice to spend some time together on our own.It does'nt happen very often,although im deaf in one ear from her screaming on the rides,and my wallet needs a transfusion STAT.
    Take care all and have a good day....Wayne...Mackeral Man ???
    LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.........
    IT CANT GET ANY WORSE.............

Comment

Working...
    X