My trigger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trigger!

I believe I figured out my trigger, here it is cleaning or rearranging that takes all day. I slipped on Saturday the third time since Nov. 10th, so as much as it stinks, I am still very happy with all the AF days I have. Here are my slips 1. Putting up all the Christmas decorations, which takes all day, I have a lot of them. 2. Taking down all the Christmas decorations. 3. Spring cleaning which took all day this past Saturday. So my plan is to make absolutely sure next time I plan on spring cleaning or putting up Christmas decorations I will have ice cream on hand, chocolate ice cream.

I really do love my new life, even with the rotten few slips, I will not ever give up!! I almost didn't come back here until I had at least a week behind me, but don't want to make that mistake again, last time I did that which was a long while ago, I didn't come back till I was back to my usual routine, not going to do that again, I need all of you!!

So here is to day 3, have a happy Tuesday.
    Twosox

My trigger!

Great plan Twosox! I have those same triggers. Also I have trouble packing / unpacking a suitcase. They are good to know!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
    X