How long does it take?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just curious...when I found this site over a week ago I was soooooo wanting to start NOW! Don't get me wrong, I still do but my enthusiasm is dwindling...I keep thinking "today is the day I get my stuff"...and everyday I come home from work so hopeful .....and nothing! How long does it take to get your stuff (sups, book, cds...etc...)...where is this stuff coming from???? I finally see my doctor on Wednesday....I'm so scared he is going to tell me not to go through this program and give an alternative suggestion...I don't want one...I want this....so if that's the case....where do I order topamax w/o a Rx????:thanks:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
    7/29/12

:welcome:

You can order the topamax over the internet, its on the MWO website. If your doctor is not supportive of you quitting drinking, then you may need to find a new one. Most doctors are not familiar with this program, but in my opinion they should support you wanting to quit.
    "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

I believe mine came in about a week. Not sure where it came from.
      I remember the feeling of needing it NOW. You know you can download the book and can purchase many of the supplements in your local stores.

Comment

hi packer fan,you ve made a good step in the rite direction, great, as far as the doctor is concerned sometimes its best to beat around the bush and feel him or her out,trust me its a long tedious road, only you will pat yourself on the back in the end, there is a lot of support here, and a lot of know how, on drinking,and quote most of us knew how to pound them back,i do wish you well, have a wonderful weekend gyco

Comment

Hi SD - mine took about 2 weeks to come in. I ordered the topamax through river pharmacy - the link is off the MWO health store page.

Hope that helps! Good luck and stick around!

:welcome:
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

Thanks for asking the question. I just ordered as well. Now I know what to expect. I have a work retreat in a couple of weeks with lots of alcohol available and plenty of drinking company. Maybe, I'll wait to start after that weekend.

Comment

yo sd how you making out i try to get back to the threads i comment , on lately, take care gyco

Comment

As you have heard, it might take a while to get all the things you ordered... you might consider stopping the drinking right away (many of us did it that way)... The materials you ordered can be very helpful, and/but it's also true that your strongest weapon is your enthusiasm and determination! If you feel that your motivation level is diminishing, I would recommend not letting that happen... please don't be tempted to believe that you cannot stop drinking until you have all the supplements, etc., at hand! Put down that drink, and make a decision not to pick up another one! Read through the "tool box" thread in the "Goals" > "Monthly Abstinence" section, and get started!

Comment

Working...
                X