Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is the one month anniversary.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of my best friends passing.....

I know it will get easier. I'm sorry, I feel like I'm a drama queen right now.....I am just so sad and don't know where to go to vent my sadness.

Have you guys seen the movie Beaches? That describes us perfectly - I am Barbara Hershey the one who wanted to be a lawyer.........she was Bette Midler - the one who wanted to be the actress. That was always our favourite movie cause it was just so..........US.

I can't watch it now but her 35th birthday would have been on April 21st - I think I will watch it that night. It will be hard and I'll cry but it will probably be good for me.

I'm sorry, I feel bad for sharing my feelings in this forum..........I just miss her so much. I haven't quite accepted that she's gone yet. It's so strange to not be able to pick up the phone and call her.......I just really can't believe this is true even though I know it is........so not fair. So not right.........so just not...........believable....

I miss her so much.

I'm sorry guys, it's been a rough day.
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Uni, hang in there. It is good to share and vent your feelings, and grieve. Watch Beaches and cry, if it will help. (I love the movie too, even if it's sappy.)

Stay in touch.

xoxo
    CS

Comment

Uni, dont be sorry about grieving for your best friend, my personal view is that the people we love, when they die, they are awear of us, know we love them, its like when you sleep next to someone, you are on some level concious of their presence even though you are asleep. talk to her, tell her how you feel, write her a letter, tell us about her. but dont ever feel bad for expressing how you feel.
      *Witchy*
      Progress, not perfection!!!
      A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

hi uni, thats why were here,sorry to here about your loss,and such a young age,if she was suffering at least she has no more pain,i beleive she is on a new joruny in life,just a nother stage,and she is probably i better off, gyco

Comment

Hey Uni - that INDEED is why we are here. You have support, understanding, patience and love at MWO hon. Your loss is HUGE and you are healthy to grieve....Thinking of you X
          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Uni

I can so relate to what you are going through. You need to grieve and the only thing that will help is time. At only one month you are still very raw. Watch the movie and have a good cry, it will help.

Wishing you strength to get through this.

Rustop

Comment

Hug to you, Uni

You are so not a drama queen, you are a friend in mourning. Let yourself grieve in a positive way. Celebrate your life in honor of your friend.

On her birthday--make a big deal of it. Dress up, go out, celebrate. She WILL be with you, I promise.
              How lucky you have your own guardian angle watching over you.:wings:

Comment

Working...
              X