laff out loud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laff out loud

well i came back and couldnt find just for laffs thread so i thot id put it here maybe some have read it already or seen it else where this is answer s from a science exam from children Q name four seasons A salt pepper mustard and vinegr Q name the process water can be made safe to drink A flirtation is the process that makes water safe to drink,cuase it takes out the large polutants sand grit and dead sheep and and canoists out Q how can you delay milk from going sour A preecious answer leave it in the cow Q what are steroids A things for keeping carpets still on stairs Q what appeens to the body when it ages Awhen you get old so do your bowels and you get intrcontinental Q what happens to a boy when he reaches puberty A he says good bye to his boy hood and looks forward to his adultery Qname a major desease associated with cigerrettes A premature death Qhow are the main parts of the body categorised athe body is consisted into three parts the brainium the borax and the abdomin cavity the brainiumcontains the brain the borax contain the heart and lungs and the the abdomin contains the A E I O and U Q what is the fibula A a small lie Qwhat does varicose mean [i do like this one] A nearby Q give me the meaning of the term [caesarian section] A the caesarian section is a distict in rome Q what does the word benign mean A benign is what you will be after you be eight Q just a few jokes t eacher m aria go to the map and find north america M aria here it is Teacher correst,now class who discovered north america Class Maria Teacher Donald what is the formula for water donald HIJKLMNO Teacher what are you talking about Donald yesterday you said it was H to O last but not least Teacher Glen why do you always get so dirty Glen well im a lot closer to the ground then you Teacher H arold what do you call a person thatkeeps on talking when people are no longer interested Harold a teacher have a great weeknd al gyco

laff out loud

sorry about the spelling but my speller correcting thing didnt work hahaha

Comment

laff out loud

thanx later hahahaha

Comment

laff out loud

Gyco thats brilliant! thanks for sharing my friend.
        Out of the mouths of babes eh?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

laff out loud

ahaaaaaaaaa i thot it was quite funny somthing different

Comment

laff out loud

I was bored. No offense.

These are answers from a science exam from children
            Q: name four seasons A: salt pepper mustard and vinegar
            Q: name the process water can be made safe to drink A: flirtation is the process that makes water safe to drink, cuase it takes out the large pollutants sand grit and dead sheep and canoeists out
            Q: how can you delay milk from going sour? A: precious answer: leave it in the cow
            Q: what are steroids? A: things for keeping carpets still on stairs.
            Q: what happens to the body when it ages? A: when you get old so do your bowels and you get intercontinental
            Q what happens to a boy when he reaches puberty? A: he says good bye to his boy hood and looks forward to his adultery
            Q: name a major disease associated with cigarettes. A: premature death
            Q: how are the main parts of the body categorized? A: the body is consisted into three parts the brainium the borax and the abdomen cavity the brainium contains the brain the borax contain the heart and lungs and the abdomen contains the A E I O and U
            Q: what is the fibula A: A small lie.
            Q: what does varicose mean [I do like this one] A nearby
            Q: give me the meaning of the term [caesarian section] A the caesarian section is a district in Rome
            Q: what does the word benign mean A benign is what you will be after you be eight

Just a few jokes teacher: Maria go to the map and find north America Maria here it is Teacher correct. Now class who discovered North America Class, Maria

Teacher: Donald what is the formula for water Donald, HIJKLMNO. Teacher: what are you talking about? Donald: yesterday you said it was H to O.

Last but not least Teacher: Glen why do you always get so dirty? Glen well I’m a lot closer to the ground then you.

Teacher: Harold what do you call a person that keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? Harold: a teacher. Have a great weekend all. Gyco

Comment

Working...
            X