Sober by Pink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sober by Pink

Ok.. The video is wierd... I will warn you that it is.... But the lyrics are good. You might just want to google the lyrics. Sober by Pink -

I'm not sure how to post link.. you might need to cut and paste... Sorry..

Tee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89V7hvEmSD8[/video]]YouTube - P!nk - Sober

Sober by Pink

I think that video was pretty good...and not TOO weird...the part where she is watching herself throw up in the toilet really struck me...many times I have felt like I am watching another person in my body when I am drunk.
    Thanks for the vid

Comment

Sober by Pink

Wow! Yes, I sure can relate to that...thank you for posting it. Very thought provoking
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sober by Pink

I'm glad you liked it... The part where she is in bed with herself is a little wierd.. But I liked the video.. I can so relate to it.. Where she says I'm safe up high, nothing can touch me.. but why do i feel the party is over??? No pain inside, you are my protection...But how do I feel this high sober???? That says it all for me... That is what I'm struggling with.... Definately something to think about.... Hope you all are having a great weekend..
        Tee

Comment

Sober by Pink

Says it all for me too Tee, but thankfully, not all the time any more...it does get better
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
          X